Thursday, August 18, 2011

♥~ Empire Patio Covers Review ~♥


Raining season coming soon since summers almost over, so what are you going to do about your outside patio furniture and accessories from getting ruined?? I have the perfect solution!! Patio Furniture Covers! Empire Patio Covers, has alot of great covers to help protect your furniture, grills, outside firepits, air conditioners, and many more. All of Empires Patio Covers features an eco-friendly dioxin free coating, and a positive air flow venting system to ensure the ultimate protection of your outdoor patio furniture against mold and mildew buildup. Make your furniture last with Empire's great selection of covers!

Im currently reviewing their Hunter Green Settee (Sofa) Cover. After putting in my order, 2-3 days, and it was at my door. Their shipping is outstanding and super fast! I was amazed at how well and durable the covers are made. They are a cloth like outter cover, and the inside is like a vinyl material. The Sette sofa cover also have some great features. Ties, to tie to the legs of your sofa, so the wind cant blow it off. The pocket, which allows air to circulate under the cover. The strap, to secure it underneath to have extra hold for really windy days. Over all, this is a great product.


♥~ How easy it folds up for storage ~♥




♥~ The pocket that allows air flow ~♥




♥~ The attchment for the legs ~♥




♥~ The underneath attchment to extra secure ~♥




♥~ How wonderful it covers furniture ~♥

**We just moved into our house and my outside sofa is under about 700 boxes and couldn't get to it, but I wanted to show you how beautifully it looked**

A little about my,

♥~ Hunter Green Settee (Sofa) Cover ~♥


♥~Strong,Heavy Duty 600 Denier Polyester
♥~Water Resistant Coating That's Better Than Vinyl!
♥~Vented to Prevent Mold Growth
♥~Tie-down Straps to Secure to Furniture
♥~2-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
♥~Green and White Colors; Diamond Pattern Weave and Satin Piped Seams


Empire Patio Covers also have a line of Pet Seat Covers. These are great when you like to travel with your "mans best friend". Empire Pet Covers help keep your seats clean from pethair, dirt and spills.
*Image from Empire Patio Covers*

I also think these would be great if you have children. If your children are anything like my monsters angels, and spill their sippy cups, crackers, and anything else they love to "THROW OR SPILL", these covers would be great!By keeping your back seat clean! :)

The Patio cover I reviewed can be purchased atEmpire Patio Covers website for $49.99, and many other great covers for different prices.

You can also find Empire patio Covers on Facebook.

*Disclaimer - Empire Patio Cover provided me with a product to review. In no way did this alter my opinion of their products. All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true.*



9 comments:

Mizzreviewlady said...

Your photos really make a great visual so I can get a better feeling for the product. It seems and looks like a terrific product.

April said...

Hi! Thank you for following my blog! I am returning the favor. If you’re ever interested in a blog makeover please let me know. Take a look at my portfolio and packages when you get a chance. Have a Sweet Week!

April
A Mommy’s Blog Design Studio
Join us every Friday for our Blog Hop!
Review and Giveaway Blog Directory

artsavesyou said...

New follower from Friday Friend Connect hope you stop by sometime!

http://livingoffloveandcoffee.blogspot.com

Shauna Nosler said...

I agree - I invested in covers last year - and am sooo glad!! Stopping to Friday Follow. Hope you can visit my place and return the favor soon.
http://www.shaunanosler.blogspot.com/

Jennifer said...

Great Review!

Amee said...

Hi, I enjoyed your review and stumbled, have a nice day.
Amee at www.madamedeals.com

royalegacy said...

A pet seat cover is what my grandmother needs in the back of her Cadillac.

Las Vegas Solar Screens said...

I really love the way you discuss this kind of topic.

Judith Coleman Cohen said...

I bought Empire seating covers last year for my patio furniture. After 1 year of intermittent use, they completely disintegrated. Initially they faded in color after about 6 months. However I noticed that this year they are torn and disintegrating. These are terrible covers. Unless you want to replace your covers every year, do not walk, but rather run away from purchasing these covers.