Sunday, September 25, 2011

♥~ Eden Fantasys: Darque French Maid Costume Review ~♥


EdenFantasys is an online adult toy store and alot more. They have a vast selection of really great things including toys, sexy lingerie, lotions, potions, and really cute/sexy costumes. With Halloween right around the corner, Eden's costumes would be a great investment that wont hurt your pocket! They have a flat shipping rate of $5.95 or free shipping over $59.00+. How great is that?? On top of those great savings, you get a free gift with every purchase!! They are always changing the items around, right now you can get a free EdenFantasy Tee or a Eden tote re-usable bag, or Eden toy/body wipes, with any purchase!


I decided to review the Darque French maid costume. I absolutely love this costume! Its sexy and conservative at the same time. Not only can I wear it while I take my girls Trick-or-Treating, I can also wear this anytime of the year, costume parties, role-playing, theres so many possibilty, so you will definitely get your money worth.


This very adorable costume is made with black shiny vinyl, with white lacey ruffles along the bottom. The white satin apron is attached, and very cute, making the out fit stand out. The straps are adjustable to make the perfect fit of the bust. I love the way the top part fits against my body and I can adjust the tightness with the lace up back. My favorite part of the costume is the back side. It laces up like a corset style top, and the skirt is opened to reveal three lacey ruffles, that keeps you well covered. The Darque French Maid costume also comes with a really cute head piece, that ties beneath your hair.

I am very pleased of how well the costume is made and how sturdy the fabric and materials are. I wouldn't recommend washing it in the washer, but would suggest wiping it with a damp cloth on spots that need it. I would definitely recommend this maid outfit for Trick-or-treating, or for your own "personal" use.

I found a few cute accessories that would go really cute with this costume!
These Thigh highs with ruffles and bows and Pleasure feather.
I think these would give this French maid costume an extra boost of sexiness!

I also loved a few of their other costumes: Sexy little Miss Muffet, Sergeant Sassy, Saloon Girl, and the Candy Stripper babydoll. Those are just a few, of the many costumes EdenFantasy has.


My pictures really don't do to much justice for the costume, it is very beautiful in person, I had to kinda strunch it up a lil to get it to fit in the picture!

To find your perfect fit for the French maid costume, take a look at the size chart. (just click the picture and it will make it larger)




A little about the Darque French Maid costume:
Properties:
♥~The set includes:Dress Head piece
♥~Bottom style:Mini skirt
♥~Lingerie closure:Lace-up
♥~Pattern:Flower / Solid
♥~Top style:Open back / Straps
♥~Lingerie special features:Ruffles
♥~Material:Lace / Vinyl
♥~Color:Black / White
♥~Size: available in s/m, m/l,1x/2x
♥~Boning:Plastic Boning

You can purchase this amazing Darque French Maid costume at Edenfantasys.com for $48.99


*Disclaimer - Eden Fantasys is providing me with a gift card in exchange for this review. In no way did this alter my opinion of their products. All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*



Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys storeSex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys storeSex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

2 comments :

Mizzreviewlady said...

Indeed, they do offer some great freebies. I especially like the Tee shirts and the tote bags. That costume looks so sexy, It would make a great costume for a Naught Gras Bash.

Jessyca said...

Hi stoppin by from the Blog Hop. Im already a follower on here for everything. Please stop by when you get time and follow me back at http://jessycaspage.blogspot.com/
thanks have a great week.