Monday, September 26, 2011

♥~ Kushyfoot Review ~♥



Do you have tired, achy feet? Wear heels all day? Or simply want to pamper your feet? Let me introduce you too Kushyfoot. Their line of legwear is affordable, comfortable, and massages your feet with every step.

I got to review a few of their items, Foot Covers, Super Ultra Low Cut Foot Covers, and Flats To Go. I have to say, I LOVED all three items!

The regular Foot Covers are black lacey, hosiery socks that fit snuggly against my feet, and left them refreshed. Their inside pad massages your feet when you walk, leaving them feeling refreshed. I like to wear these with my everyday shoes.

Kushyfoot® Foot Covers cushion and protect the soles of your feet discreetly so that you can have the freedom of bare legs without any socks showing through your shoes. Wear with heels to the office or with casual shoes every day. *Taken from the Kushyfoot website*



The Super Ultra Low Cut Foot Covers are made out of a nude hosiery, with pads in the foot and heel. These are my favorite! I tried them with heels, when I was out looking for a part time job, and let me tell you, these are AWESOME! I loved how they fit snugged to my feet and didn't budge, they stayed put. My favorite part of these niffty foot covers are their padded foot cushions and heel guards. My feet were thanking me lol! These Foot Covers also massaged my feet while walking, and the heel guard kept me from getting blisters on my heels. I wear these with my heels, or if Im trying to break in a new pair of shoes.

Kushyfoot Ultra Low Cut Foot Covers with the most discreet coverage ever! An extra toe cushion and a comfort heel pad to protect the back of your foot and keep the product to stay secure in your shoes. Take pleasure in the freedom of bare legs and feel great about not having your foot covers show past your shoe line! *Taken from the Kushyfoot website*




The Flats To Go are a cute pair of shoes made with faux leather. The best part about these is, you can tuck in your purse or glove department of your car. I was so relieved that I had brung these with me when I was job hunting, after a long day of walking in heels, my feet were in heaven in these cute to-go shoes. At first they did feel a little weird, only because I have never worn shoes without a thick hard sole. But to my amazement, these were very comfortable, and the sole worked wonders on my tired feet. In the shoe its ribbed, and you can get a nice massage with these also.

Soft, flexible faux leather Flats-to-go® are an instant and elegant solution to a perennial need for the relief of sore heels, blisters and scrunched up toes. Featuring an elastic back for a better fit, and a unique, 3-dimensional wavy sole that cushions and massages the foot as the wearer walks-perfect for indoor and smooth outdoor surfaces. They slip neatly and easily into their owner's purse, folded into a cute clear plastic carrier with its own little handles. *Taken from the Kushyfoot website*




My experences with Kushyfoot were awesome, and I totally recommend that you atlease own a pair of Kushy Foot foot covers!!

You can find Kushyfoot on Facebook and twitter @Kushyfoot .

Order yours today at Kushyfoot.com

Kushyfoot is the first hosiery brand to incorporate the ancient healing art of Reflexology in trouser and knee highs, foot covers, toe covers, athletic socks, tights and men's socks to massage with every step.

The massage action works by providing extra comfort through its 3 dimensional padded and wavy design and it provides a cushion between bare feet and the hard soles of a shoe. The Kushyfoot sole helps relieve tension and discomfort in achy feet, thereby helping to relieve stress and fatigue throughout the entire body. These therapeutic socks protect your feet and leave you feeling refreshed all day!

Kushyfoot offers assorted styles to complement every type of footwear from foot covers, toe covers to trouser socks and sheer knee highs for ladies. Also available are tights, sheer and opaque fashion knee socks. These womens hosiery products are made of soft elastane and premium nylon for ultimate comfort and extra durability.

*Taken from the Kushyfoot website*

*Disclaimer - I received the item mentioned above, free of charge, for review purposes. In no way did this alter my opinion of their products. All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true.*

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi! I'm a new follower from the Blog it Forward Blog Hop :)

Love your blog...I have a giveaway blog, too, but haven't done any reviews, yet. I am hoping to once I get a little more used to blogging.

Have a great day!
http://giveawaylifestyle.blogspot.com

Mizzreviewlady said...

I love the lace socks, they are so comfy and go great with my flats.

Princess said...

Nice review! I would love to have some of these for my tired feet!

Kortney said...

Thanks so much for linking up with us to do some fun Super Stalking!!! Hope to see you again next weekend!!
Kortney @ Kortney's Krazy Life!

royalegacy said...

These sound like something I need right now. My feet are aching me.