Friday, September 9, 2011

♥~ Tommee Tippee Explora Sippy Cup Review ~♥


Hey moms! I have something wonderful to share with you! Are you tired of those sippy cup spills? Or are you trying to wean your baby off the bottle? I have a great product instore for you. I want to introduce you to Tommee Tippee sippy cups. They have a vast selection of sippy cups, in various stages for your growing toddler.

The Tommee Tippee Explora line of BPA-free toddler drinking products is designed to take children from first sips
to grown-up drinking by easing transitions along the way. The advance-flo™ valve used in Explora cups was
designed by a physicist and requires almost no force to drink from, yet still remains spill- and leak-proof. Each
Explora cup is progressively staged with a specific grip to fit little fingers and unique spouts, from soft touch to
dura-spouts, to meet the needs of every age, and to support natural oral development. Available in specific boy
and girl colors and designs kids love.

*Info From Tommee Tippee*

The First Stage: The Trainer Cup, this sippy offers a soft spout to protect your childs gums and mouth, and also offers handles for little hands to easliy hold.

The Second Stage: The Sippy Cup, this sippy also offers a soft spout to protect your toddler's teeth, gums and mouth, this style is also easy to hold for little hands.

The Third Stage: The Straw Cup, this sippy offers a soft dura-straw and flip top for kids on the go. The insulated design keeps your childs drink cool.

The Fourth Stage: The Water Bottle, it offers a dura-spout and great for kids on the go.

The Fifth Stage: The Drinking Cup, this offers a large capacity for ultimate hydration, and an insulated design to keep drinks cool, for those busy kids on the go.


For my review, I picked a sippy cup from stage 5, The Drinking Cup and I LOVE it! They have cute designs that are very appealing to my girls, as soon as I opened the package, my girls immediately picked the color that they wanted and was very excited to drink from them. I have never seen my girls so anxiously excited about a cup before, which really made me smile! Now to tell you why and what put the biggest smile on my face, NO SPILLS!! Yep, you heard right, No SPILLS!! I seen that it said "truly spill proof drinking cup" on their package, at first, I was like yeah right, ALL sippy cups leak. I was SOOO (cant emphasize that enough) happy when they didn't leak! They even with-stand my girls rough handlings without a spill. I was amazed and really recommend this product and my girls would agree! They love the design of the lid as well as the wonderful designs, and wont drink out of anything else!

Tommee Tippees valve systems active valve is designed by a physicist to be both so sensitive that liquid flows on demand yet truly spill and leak proof.



A little bit of info about The Drinking Cup:

explora® truly spill proof drink cup x 2 - pink / purple
♥~ 2 x 9floz/266ml Cups
♥~ Unique drinking spout for Kids on the Go
♥~ Advance-flo™ technology for easy drinking
♥~ Insulated base, keeps drinks cooler for longer
♥~ Stage 5 Cup
♥~ BPA Free
♥~ Truly non spill & leak proof



You can find Tommee Tippee on Facebook and Twitter


Buy It: You can buy these Tommee Tippee sippy cups for $8.99 at Toys"R"Us and you can also find other great Tommee Tippee products at Toys"R"Us.

How to clean your Tommee Tippee Sippy Cups:



*Disclaimer - Tommee Tippee provided me with the item mentioned above, free of charge, for review purposes. In no way did this alter my opinon of their products. All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true your opinion by differ.*

1 comment:

Vicki said...

My grandson is just starting to use a sippy cup instead of a bottle. I like the fact that these don't spill. Also like the video of how to clean.