Friday, October 7, 2011

♥~ Organize World: 4 Section Laundry Hamper Review ~♥


Kids can sometimes make us a little unorganized, I found the perfect solution for all your unorganized things. Organize World has a great selection of wonderful organizers suited for your needs! Want to get your bedroom closet organized? Not a problem with their awesome Closet Organizers, or have a messy office or desk? Office Organizers, has you covered! You can get that messy desk drawer organized, or finally see the top of your desk with their Mesh Stack Letter Tray. They also have great Bathroon Organizers and Kitchen Organizers, these are just a few samples of products Orgainze World offers.


Having children can really rack up on the laundry, and every where I looked I had piles and piles of laundry. I needed something to help sort, and organize all my clothes, and I found it in The 4 section Laundry Hamper. This hamper has it all, sections for organizing your colors from whites, and even keeps your towels and linens seperate. The other helpful feature it offers, is their easy to move wheel system. You can roll it from your bathroom straight to your laundry room without lifting a heavy clothes basket or multipule trips to carry all your laundry baskets. It also has easy to remove sections, if you have a full load of colors ready you can simply remove that section and carry it to your laundry room.


The fast delivery was sensational, and I was eager to dig into the box. Upon opening the box, I seen alot of pieces, and I was thinking OHH goodness lol. After laying all the pieces out I realized I didnt need any tools, and the easy-to-read directions made it simple to put the hamper together.



BUY IT!: You can purchase this 4 Section Laundry Hamper for $49.49 on their website.

You can also connect with them on Facebook! They have wonderful coupons and discounts, Give them a "LIKE" today and keep up to date.



Let Organize World be your home organizer store. We provide bill organizers, shoe organizers, kitchen cabinet organizers, scrapbooking furniture, kitchen drawer organizers, to free standing closets. At Organize World you will also find organizing tips & organizing articles to help get yourself organized. Browse through our home organizational products and storage solutions to find organizers for every area of your home.

OrganizeWorld.com is owned and operated by Bellissima Holdings, LLC and the distribution facility is located in Citrus Heights, CA.
OrganizeWorld.com has been in operation since February of 2009.

Offering thousands of home organizer products to organize every room of the home, including the office, garage, laundry room, and backyard, OrganizeWorld.com strives to present a large quality selection while maintaining exceptional customer service.

*Taken from the Organize World website*

Bonus Word: Laundry

*Disclaimer - I received the said product for the review. In no way did this alter my opinion. All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

5 comments:

Mizzreviewlady said...

Wow this seems perfect for our family. I might even need an extra compartment so we could have one for each member of the family or even one just for me,lol! Great review.

I. Marie said...

This would be perfect to keep my clothes organized in my Laundry Room.

royalegacy said...

I would love to have something like this in my home, but my husband says that the big plastic bucket we have is good enough. Oh well.

vzavala8 said...

this looks very handy indeed. We go through dirty clothes a lot in this house. Just thinking about how helpful this would make things for us. And for me since I spend hours doing laundry!

Jolly said...

i've been dreaming of having this! saw one at bbb!