Thursday, October 27, 2011

♥~ PopFunk Review: Betty Boop Shirt ~♥


PopFunk is an online T-Shirt store, a T-Shirt for every taste. They have over 1,000 different shirts whether it’s your favorite movie, TV show, musical artist, pop icon, or classic brand, they truly have a t-shirt for your every taste. They have shirts for Men, Women, Kids, and Babies, so you will find the perfect shirt for you or your loved one. PopFunk also has many different themed shirts like SupermanBatmanBetty BoopGarfield, Tootsie Roll and a lot more. They great thing about PopFunk is that their shirts are always in stock and ready to ship!


I recently did a review on their Betty Boop Born Wild T-Shirt, and it was perfect! I loved the color pink on this shirt and that is what stood out the most to me, while browsing their entire line of Betty Boop Shirts. The shirt is made with machine washable 100% pre-shrunken cotton,  so it won't shrink. It's featuring Betty Boop on a motorcycle, with the saying "Born Wild, Eat My Dust". I got the 2XL because sometimes its hard for me to find a great shirt that fits right in the bust section and I'm very claustrophobic, so it has to be a little loose. It fit perfectly how I wanted it. They offer this men's shirt in S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X. Starting out at $21.00-$23.50

PopFunk also has this Betty Boop in the women's section. This Junior short sleeve shirt comes  in S, M, L, and XL. $23.00


The History of Betty Boop:
Betty Boop’s feminine caricature has adorned countless pieces of retail since she first came to life in comic strips and movies during the Great Depression. Betty Boop, whose revealing outfits and bubbly personality made her the first sex symbol of the animated screen, is a product of the more carefree days of the Roaring 20s. The star of several animated cartoon films in the 1930s, Betty Boop’s popularity lay dormant for many decades before marketers rediscovered her image in the 1980s. *Taken from the PopFunk website.*


I was surprised to see a few of my favorite T.V shows in their A & E Network section. I love Storage Wars and Paranormal State, and too see their shirts was pretty cool! 










                    StorageWars/Money                                                 Paranormal/Logo


They have many great selections, so stop by PopFunk today and check out all their shirts, I bet you will find one you will love! You can connect with PopFunk on Facebook, Twitter and on their Blog.

PopFunk as excellent costumer service, and are always willing to help with any questions. Their shipping is fast, I totally recommend PopFunk!
*Disclaimer - Pop Funk provided me with an item free of charge for review purposes. In no way did this alter my opinion of their products. All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

4 comments :

I. Marie said...

The Pink Betty Boop shirt is so cute! I will have to check out their other tee shirts too! This would make a great Christmas gift for my mom or my mother in law. Thanks!

LeAnn said...

I like the Born Wild Betty Boop shirt. It would be a great gift for one of my friends.

Robin Quick said...

I love these shirts. I could knock out a few Christmas gifts at this site lol. Thanks 4 the info!

royalegacy said...

This is one cool t-shirt!