Wednesday, November 30, 2011

BzzAgent: Smarterer Test


Are you smart? Why not test your smartness with the Smarterer Test. You can test your knowledge about Twitter, Facebook, Google Search, Photoshop, Social Media and lots of other great test. Your score is based on the number of correct answers you receive and the time answering the questions. So if your smart and fast, you will score great!

I played around with the easy Facebook, Twitter and BzzAgent test, I have to admit, I'm not as smart as I thought lol!

Facebook Test and what to expect:

You are about to answer questions about Facebook.

  • Each question is timed.
  • The timer is based on the number of words in the question and answers.
  • Your score goes up when you answer correctly.
  • Your score goes down when you answer incorrectly.
  • The amount your score moves depends on the difficulty of the question and on how well you’ve done on previous questions.
  • Questions appear as soon as you begin
They ask you simple questions like:
How many Facebook friends are you allowed to have on one account?
Then they give you an option of choosing an answer:
2000
2500
1000
3500
5000

OK, so When I answered the question I chose, 5000 and I got it right. (By luck of course!! lol)
My score ending up being a 33 on very easy. Yes I know I need some more practice and do more research about Facebook. I would love to know what you scored! Stop by Facebook Test On Smarterer and let me know what you scored!



*Disclaimer- I'm a BzzAgent and that I received a product sample, coupon, collateral or other special premium from BzzAgent, for my review. All my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true, your opinions may differ.*

No comments: