Wednesday, November 30, 2011

BzzAgent: Hill's Science Diet Ideal Balance Dog Food Review





We all love out pets and want the best for them, and with Hill's Science Diet  Ideal Balance Dog Food, we can give our furry friends the best. With all natural ingredients and the power of advanced nutrition, your dog will love you!

Hill's Science Diet mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets. They believe that all animals should be loved and cared for during their lifetimes, and that's why they are proud of their pet foods and are committed to the welfare of animals everywhere . They believe that pet nutrition is a vital for pets to live long healthy lives. Hill's Science Diet can make a difference in your pets life!

Every Hill's Science Diet product delivers precisely balanced nutrition. Unlike many other pet foods, they formulate their foods to always fall in the optimal nutrition range. Exactly what your pet needs-nothing more, nothing less.

I was very excited when BzzAgent chose my dog to do a review for the Hill's Science Diet Ideal Balance Dog Food, I chose the Chicken and Brown Rice. I know you can't teach old dog new tricks, but you can sure teach them to eat right! At first, I didn't think my dog would like the fact I was changing his dog food, since I had tried that before. Boy! I was wrong! He actually sat there and ate every last bite of it. I'm sure if he could talk, he would say he loves me :)! The next night, he actually brought me his dinner bowl, which he has never done before, while happily wagging his tail. I'm happy that I found a dog food my "Dukes" really enjoyed!

I love the fact that it has Natural ingredients, 1st being Chicken, then Fruits and Vegetables, including cranberries, and whole grains with no corn or artificial colors. They add vitamins, minerals and amino acids to help keep your furry little friend healthy and happy. I also was happy to know that each batch of their pet food undergoes 60+ quality checks, to ensure your pet receives great quality pet food every time.

Right now, if you sign up for their newsletters, you can receive a free bag by printing their rebate to use on your purchase of Hill's Science Diet Dog food! How awesome is that??!! You can try it out for free!


To learn more about Hill's Science Diet products visit their website. You can also connect with them on Facebook.

You can also visit PetMD and learn more about Hill's Science Diet products.
To find a location near you, Visit Hill's Science Diets Where to buy Tab.

*Disclaimer- I'm a BzzAgent and I received a product sample, coupon, collateral or other special premium from BzzAgent, for my review. All my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true, your opinions may differ.*

1 comment:

Diana Czepiel said...

I absolutely love Science Diet Ideal Balance puppy food, and so do my pups Casey & Toby... They r very picky, but ate this food up right away... I like that it has natural ingredients & so many quality checks... They r so healthy, & their coats r gorgeous.. My vet recommended it, & I trust her knowledge... I highly recommend u give it a try.. I truly believe u & your dog will love it... 