Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Money Saver Contributed by Maria Ruiz

Money Saver
Contributed by Maria Ruiz

Saving money is a mantra at my house and from the Direct.tv to the trash removal service I do a really good job of researching deals. I’ve become one of those crazy coupon people and my newest thing is to enter online contests. I haven’t won anything huge yet but I’ve won tons of little things like a new smartphone and grocery store giftcards and things like that – every little bit helps! I know that if I keep on entering a few a day I’m eventually going to hit the big jackpot and win a vacation or something like that. My friends always come to me for tips on saving money and it makes me feel good that I’m so responsible at the end of the day. I love that there are so many ways for us to save and that we still manage to live a good life and even my husband says he never feels like we’re deprived of anything. That’s a home run if you ask my opinion!

1 comment :

Mizzreviewlady said...

So true! I love entering online contests. I also love entering other contests too., I entered a contest on my blog a while back and won $1000 visa gift card! Entering definently pays off!