Saturday, November 19, 2011

♥~ Kidz-Med VeraTemp Thermometer Review ~♥


Do you have to fight with your kids just to get an accurate temperature? Do you have repeatedly tell them to close their mouth until it beeps, or to keep their arm down? Well, let me tell you about the no hassle, easy to use, and AMAZING,  Kidz-Med VeraTemp Non-Contact Thermometer.

The Kidz-Med VeraTemp Non-Contact Thermometer is a hand held, battery powered thermometer that measures infrared energy emitted from the skin of your forehead. The VeraTemp Thermometer provides an accuracy reading without upsetting, startling or waking up your child, while taking their temperature, even works great on fussy or combative children. It gives instant readings in Celsius and Fahrenheit, and the non-contact allows you to use the thermometer to take other temperatures, such as bath water, a heated bottle, the temperature in a room, warmed baby food, and any and everything else you can think of. The Kidz-Med VeraTemp Non-Contact Thermometer is parent tested and FDA approved.



I'm a mother to seven wonderful kids, but I know it wasn't always wonderful when taking their temperatures, always fighting with them to hold the thermometer under their arm. ( I didn't do it rectal, I believed that was just to invasive.) I couldn't ever get an accurate temperature, and would just rely on the back of the hand to the forehead method. So, I was very excited to try The Kidz-Med VeraTemp Non-Contact Thermometer. And let me tell you, its a blessing! With its very easy and fast accurate reading, I don't have to struggle with the girls, (ages two and three) and I don't have to interrupt their play time. Best of all they are intrigued by the thermometer, and want to get their temperature taken. I really enjoyed the big screen with the big numbers, made it so much easier to read when it displayed the temperature. And the buttons are easy to press, just aim and press, how awesome is that??!! I really LOVE my VeraTemp, and totally recommend it to Mothers with all aged children. You won't be disappointed! This would also be a great baby shower gift for moms, and has many great features they could benefit from, like measuring the temperature of a baby's bath water, or a bottle right off a bottle warmer, heated baby food, or even the air in your nursery or car.  

FEATURES:
♥~ Specially designed to take the body temperature of a person regardless of the room temperature.
♥~ Screen color changes related to temperature.
♥~ Last 32 readings are automatically stored in memory.
♥~ Back lit LCD screen, easy to read in a dark room.
♥~ Temperature displayed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
♥~ Automatic off to prolong battery life.
♥~ Small and convenient to use.
♥~ Body mode: human body temperature measurements 90*F to 109*F (32*C to 42.9*C)
♥~ Surface temp mode: measures temperature of an object, food or liquid 32*F to 140*F (0*C to 60*C)
♥~ Room temp mode: measure room temperature 32*F to 140*F (0*C to 60*C)


To learn more visit KidzMed.com  and you can also connect with them on Facebook, Twitter and on YouTube.

Buy It: You can purchase the Kidz-Med VeraTemp Thermometer at retailers near you, including Amazon, Wal-Mart, CVS.







*Disclaimer - Kidz-Med provided me with the mentioned item free of charge for review purposes. In no way did this alter my opinion of their products. All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

2 comments:

royalegacy said...

This is really cool! With my first child, I got a rectal thermometer from the hospital and was told this was the best way to take my baby's temperature. I hated it, and she didn't care for it either. When I finally get my first grandkid, I will make sure to buy this for the lucky parent.

Dutch Girls Favorite Things said...

I agree with royallegacy, this is a great idea to give as a gift to new parents.