Wednesday, November 9, 2011

♥~ Party Beans Review ~♥



Do you have an upcoming wedding, or birthday party, graduation party, baby shower or need party favor gifts? What about the grand opening of your new store? How about some really great customized stocking stuffers for the whole family? Let me tell you about Party Beans, They have easy to create customized gifts and favors suited for your needs! Party Beans offer Wedding Favors, Birthday Party Favors, Graduation Favors and a lot other personalized favors.

I recently got to do a review for Party Beans, I was excited to try out their site. I was amazed how easy their website was even for a not-so computer savvy person like myself.  At first I decided to play around to get a feel for their personalized products, I started out by choosing which design I wanted. I explored their Candy option first, I loved that you could chose which candy you would like in your container, Jelly Bellies, Mints, M&M's, and Chocolate Lentils. Then I explored their Backgrounds, choosing from  Themes, Texture, Color, Gradient. After playing around with the backgrounds, I moved to the next step, which was Image, there I learned you can choose a lot of different kinds of clip art, like for anniversary's, graduations, holidays, birthday party's, baby showers, and many more. I also realized you can use your own image, I practiced uploading pictures, and resizing them to fit the product I was practicing with. Then the fun part, Text, I loved that you can put anything you wanted on your product, and change the fonts, size and color of the text.

Now, for what I ordered and what I liked about the products:


The Giant Snip-Snap Tin: 2.8oz
I chose the Giant Snip-Snap Tin, and used a picture of my girls for the background image. I found it to be easy to adjust the size of the picture to fit perfectly on the circle tin. I chose to write "KYRA AND SHAY" "2011"
and used the Cooper STD Black font with black text. I got to choose which candy I wanted, I went with Jelly Bellies. I then noticed, I could chose if I wanted a variety, or chose one flavor or two different flavors.  I went with tutti-fruitti and very cherry, my two favorite flavors. These would be great for any party favors, or stocking stuffers. And even for hosting an opening of a company celebration. They are the perfect size, and fits wonderful in my purse. I think after I eat the yummy candy inside I can use it for a change holder, or jewelry box for my purse.

Peek-a-Boo Tin: 1.6oz
I decided I wanted to make my mom a Peek-a-Boo Tin, I used a picture of our Savior Jesus Christ as the background. I then chose a common quote "WITH GOD...ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE", I again chose the Cooper STD Black font with black text, I thought it standed out the best. I let my mom chose which candy she wanted, and she chose the Jelly Bellies, watermelon and pina-colada. She really enjoyed her tin, and keeps it with her everywhere she goes. These are also a great size to have in your purse.

 Key Chain: 0.5oz
I fell in love with the key chains when I saw them, I'm a huge key chain collector, so I decided to get both my mom and myself a key chain. I used a picture of my girls on this one also, And went with the Cooper ST Black font, I really liked that font (lol), with black text. I put "KYRA AND SHAY" on the sliding mint key chain. This particular item, you didn't get to chose the candy, it came with the mints. Which are really good btw :)!! I loved this one, since you can design it how you want, and able to attach your keys, and show it off with pride. With Party Beans selections, and personalization, you can truly make a one-of-a-kind gift or party favor.

The Tins come in a nicely plastic package, sealed shut to keep them fresh.
I really enjoyed making these, and highly recommend their website for all your favors and party needs! Party Beans also has a lot more styles in the tins, and also have a barrel and glass dish you can customize. To learn more visit their website PartyBeans.com.
You can also connect with Party Beans on Facebook and on Twitter, and keep up to date with promotions and savings!

Prices for the items I reviewed:
The Giant Snip-Snap Tin:
one: $7.49
two-five: $6.99
six-fourteen: $6.49
fifteen and over: $5.99

Peek-a-Boo Tin:
one: $5.99
two-five: $4.99
six-twenty four: $4.49
twenty five and over: $3.99

Key Chain (0.5oz):
one: $3.99
two-five: $2.99
six-twenty four: $2.49
twenty five and over: $1.99

**Note, be sure to use high resolution picture for the best possible print, and remember the items your purchasing when choosing your picture. And to chose your text accordingly, you may not want to put a heavy graphic text on something like breathe strips, It wont come out right. Not sure if it will look right? Not a problem, if it doesn't come out right, they will contact you for you to change it, because they want you to be happy with your purchase!**


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

6 comments:

Heavenly Savings said...

Here from Alexa Drop Hop!

Randa @ The Bewitchin' Kitchen said...

Visiting from the Alexa hop and I follow :) Visit back when you can http://www.thebewitchinkitchen.com

Darlene Demell said...

Follow you via GFC and via Networked Blogs and email from the Alexa hop. I hope you stop by and visit me too.
Thanks for the hop.
http://mylittlehouseoftreasures.blogspot.com/
Darlene

Dutch Girls Favorite Things said...

what a great site. my son graduates in may and my daughter's 16th bday is in feb. Good little mementos to give away for the celebration.

Robin Quick said...

This is a great idea for stocking stuffers!!! How unique! Gosh Im sitting here thinking what all we could use these for.. weddings, party favors, Valentines day. The list is endless. Thanks for sharing such a unique product!

royalegacy said...

This really is a cute product, and Robin is quite right--it is a great stocking stuffer idea! All of her other ideas for Party Beans is right on, too.