Thursday, November 3, 2011

Real Moms Love to Eat

I want to introduce to a book called Real Moms Love to Eat, written by SocialMom and certified health counselor Beth Aldrich. This book is to help you feel good and look great by eating the foods you love. Real Moms Love to Eat is broken down into three (3) sections, her easy-to follow 10 part plan for moms to implement to make gradual, life-long changes in their approach to food and 21 days of meal suggestions, recipes, tips, and life style changes.

To me, this sounds like a really awesome book, and would be great for losing that extra baby weight, and feeling better about yourself. I know after having 7 kids, I could really use some great tips, delicious recipes, goal strategies, and life style changes. And for only 10 weeks, that allows me to eat till my hearts content, and still look great in those skinny jeans, COUNT ME IN!! 



Real Moms Love to eat is also having a great opportunity for bloggers to join her Food Affairiate, and spread the news about her up-coming book. And when you join, and write a review, you will be entered in a random drawing to win great prizes. Here at J's Reviews and Giveaways, we love new books by other moms, and we love prizes too! Stop by and check it out!


To learn more about the Real Moms Love to Eat or her Food Affiariate program, stop by her website. You can connect with her on Facebook and on Twitter @realmomsluv2eat.

Start feeling great and pre-order your book today on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Indie Bound and on Books-a-Million.


                                                   
About Beth Aldrich: Real Moms Love to Eat was created with you in mind. It will lead you on a food journey of excitement, fun and new surprises, without pigeon-holing you into one eating style or another. Instead, you are free to experiment, get crazy and become more open-minded about the food you will soon discover. It’s a love affair like no other–with huge rewards of looking fabulous.
Real Moms Love to Eat will be your ONE source for tasty, fresh, whole food meals, creative recipes and food facts that will keep you looking fabulous and feeling energized and fulfilled. *taken off SocailMoms website*

**Please note, all my pictures used in my post are from Beth's website.**

*Disclaimer: “I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Beth Aldrich - Real Moms Love to Eat blogging program, for a chance to get 3,000 My SocialMoms Rewards points. For more information on how you can participate, Click Here.” *

2 comments :

I. Marie said...

This sounds like a good read for me. I could really use a little bit of incentive to lose weight!

Nancy StylenDecorDeals said...

Thanks for hopping by! I'm a GFC & FB fan/follower as well.

Looks like a great book. I definitely have a love affair with food!

Have a great week!
nancy