Wednesday, November 9, 2011

♥~ Roots Only Review ~♥



Hey Ladies! I want to introduce you to an awesome product called Roots Only. Roots Only is a one-of -a-kind hair color application tool to help make home hair coloring easy and quick. Simply put the hair color or conditioner in the applicator and your off.


 I recently had the opportunity to work with Roots Only on Tomoson, and I have to say I'm very pleased with the out come of my hair. It was very simple to use, and went on evenly with little effort. The best part was that it only took a few minutes to apply, and with the comb-like tip, separating my hair to apply the color was amazing. I have naturally dark/brown hair, and I like to dye my hair a lighter brown so I don't look washed out, with my light complexion. So my hair dries out easily by the chemicals in the hair colors, but with the Roots Only, I don't have to worry about getting the color on my already damaged hair, because it goes right where I want it too. I also used it to moisturize my scalp with conditioner. Shampoo normally takes away the essential oils in our hair to make it healthy, so I try to keep my hair as healthy as I can by doing it once a month. Normally I would have to jump in the shower to apply it, not anymore! Roots Only made it easy to get it where I really need the moisture without having to jump in the shower. I'm really pleased with the Roots Only applicator and definitely recommend to anyone who loves to dye their hair or use conditioning creme or oils!
The awesome applicator, designed to get right where you need it the most



Features/Benefits:

♥~ Works on Short, Medium and Long hair.
♥~ Color flows through hollow teeth to new growth at roots.
♥~ Comb & squeeze to apply color; No parting or sectioning required.
♥~ Complete root coverage with 1 box of color; Uniform distribution =Zero waste.
♥~ No mess.
♥~ Easy to use-Apply color inless than 5 minutes.



Instructions:


Mix hair color solution in "Roots Only" bottle per manufacturer's instructions, Before you begin the coloring process, Place a towel over sholders and run a comb thriugh hair to remove tangles. While keeping "Roots Only" applicatpr in contact with the scalp, comb and squeeze untill roots are saturated. Follow manufuter's instructions for process time.
                                     *Taken Off the Roots Only Box*


To learn more, visit Roots Only's website and connect with them on Facebook and on Twitter.

Buy It: You can purchase Roots Only reusable bottle for $5.99, or save more by buying two for $10.99 or three for $15.99, right off their website.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment :

LinkiesContestLinkies said...

Hiya I am visiting from the Alexa Hop. Also am a new follower on GFC, networked blogs and I reviewed you on Alexa.

Great site and content. Loads fast.
If you ever want to list your giveaways on my always open giveaway linkie please do. You can find me at http://linkiescontestlinkies.blogspot.com

Take care
Linkies Contest Linkies