Saturday, November 12, 2011

♥~ Slice: Saftey Cutter Review ~♥




Attention Couponers! I have a GOD sent product for you! The Slice™ Safety Cutter - Great for couponers. This handy dandy little cutter is the most versatile tool you'll ever need. This safety cutter Safely opens difficult plastic packages, great for DVDs, scrap booking, cutting wrapping paper, and best of all, COUPONS!

The Slice™ Safety Cutter features a ceramic blade, small , built-in magnet, and a built-in key-ring hole. The ceramic blade is safe for little fingers, so its completely safe for your children to help cutting coupons, gift wrapping, scrap booking, and crafts. Ceramic last longer than steel so your blade will never get dull or rust. The small design is great for caring in your purse, for those fast coupon clipping in stores, and safer than caring around a pair of scissors. The built-in magnet allows you to attach it to your fridge, and the built-in key-ring hole makes having the cutter handy at all times.

I got to try out the Slice™ Safety Cutter and I have to say, I really, really, really, like it! I am a couponista, and I love my coupons, and if theres a sale, I'm right there with my binder full of inserts, and sale ads. I do have to admit, I would carry scissors in my binder, but not anymore with my Slice Saftey Cutter! I tied a ribbon through the key-ring hole and simply tied it to my binders in-side zipper for easy access. And it works wonderful, truely life savor, and time savor!!  The great design allows me to use either of my hands, since I'm ambidextrous, so if one hands full, I can still use the saftey cutter in my other hand.

I also like to use my cutter on my mail, makes it so much easier to open, and I cant wait till Christmas wrapping comes, it will be a cinch to get it all done on time for Santa! The Saftey Cutter is a lime green, soft touch plastic, but hard and durable. It has white "Slice" written on the front side of the cutter, and a small safe ceamic blade at the nose of the cutter.  I totally recommend The Slice™ Safety Cutter!



♥~ Ceramic blade last longer than steel.
♥~ Stays sharp and never rusts.
♥~ Built-in magnet and key-ring hole.
♥~Finger-FriendlyDesign.
♥~ Great for left and right hands.


To learn more about the Slice Saftey Cutter, visit their website: http://www.sliceproducts.com/ and connect with them on Facebook.

Buy It: You can purchase this awesome Saftey Cutter for $5.99 on their website. Thats a great deal, you won't have to worry about buying another pair of un-safe scissors!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment :

royalegacy said...

I like this. I know that it won't be putting holes in the lining of my purse like the small pair of regular scissors I was carrying around, but lefty's can use it also with no problem. (Left handers will one day rise up and take over this right handed world. Just because we have lost before--Napoleon, Custard--doesn't mean that we are beat.