Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Gift Guide Day11: Hard Candy Review



Hard Candy is a company that makes really cute beauty items such as things for lips, nails, eyes, face and body. What girl doesn't love to get all dressed up? These would make the greatest stocking stuffers for tween's, teens, and women of all ages (Even mommies like me)

I was very excited to try their Hard Candy 4 Piece Liquid Eyeliner Set. It came with four beautiful colors, black, gold, purple, and clear glitter. I found it real easy to apply to my eyes, and the shimmering glitter really made my eyes pop. The applicator is like a fingernail paint brush, but its real fine to make it easy to apply to your eye lids. This is my favorite new eye liners!!
A Little Bit of info from the box:
Line your eyes to create the perfect holiday look. Set includes walk the line liquid eye liners in 4 Limited Edition shades. Formula dries quickly and will last all day or night!


I also was very excited to try their Hard Candy Lash Call Lengthening Mascara. I have been trying to find the right mascara for a while now, one that actually works, and I believe I found it in the Lash Call. It doesn't clump on my eye lashes and they actually look like they are longer and fuller. This would also be great for tween's, teens, and other older women like myself ;)! 

A little bit of info off the box:
Hard Candy Lash Call Lengthening Mascara
Start at the base of the lash and pull out in a zig zag motion for long,look-at-me lashes.


These would be a great stocking stuffer, and they make other great products too.
Take a look Hard Candy Products.
I would totally recommend their products, they are nice and really work well!!

To learn more you can visit them on their website  and even connect with them on Facebook and on Twitter

Buy It: You can purchase Hard Candy exclusively from Walmart.

*Disclaimer-I was provided with Hard Candy products mentioned for review purposes. In no way did this alter my opinions of their products.  All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

No comments: