Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Gift Guide Day12: Kymaro



Want a slimmer body in just a few minutes? Or do you have the "Muffin Top" you wanna get rid of?? Let me introduce you to an awesome company called Kymaro. They have the perfect body shapers to help smooth out those unwanted love handles.

I was excited to try out their The Kymaro® The New Body Shaper, Kymaro® New Bottom Shaper, and The Kymaro® CamiAnd I couldn't believe how well each worked!


The Kymaro Cami:
I really loved this one the best with it's clear straps, I could wear my regular tanks with out people really notice that i was wearing it. It hid my love handles perfectly, and made me feel sexier than I have felt in a long time.


The Kymaro New Body Shaper:
This fit perfectly, and it also hid my love handles. I like to wear this one with t-shirts, or thicker tanks, because the straps are not clear like the Cami. These definitely make me feel and look thinner than without it! 


The Kymaro New bottom Shaper:
I liked to wear these with jeans. I did try to wear them with some legging, but the bottoms of the shaper showed through the leggings, wear it looked like I was wearing something under them. But if you wear them with jeans they do a great job, I fit in a pair of jeans I couldn't fit in for a long time Thanks to Kymaro Bottom Shaper!

These would make a great Christmas gift for those who want to look slimmer, or even for yourself to make you feel sexy!
To learn more about Kymaro visit them on their http://www.kymaro.com/, you can also connect with them on Facebook and on Twitter, to keep up with all their latest deals and promotions!
BUY IT: You can purchase the Nude Body Shaper for $29.95 plus s&h and you could recieve 2 Bottom Shapers, 2 Camis, and another Body Shaper free, just pay S&H on each free item.


*Disclaimer-I was provided with the products mentioned for review purposes. In no way did this alter my opinions of their products.  All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

No comments: