Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Gift Guide Day12: Maui Toys: Sky Ball Review



Maui Toys is a manufacturer and distributor of spring and summer activity toys, there toys encourage outdoor play and to be active. One of their great products is called The Sky Ball. This hyper Charged ball bounces up to 75 feet in the air, That's really high!! It's top secret what all is in the Sky Ball to make it bounce really high but it does contain helium, but either way, it will provide you with hours and hours of fun, fun, FUN!

I was super excited to try out the Sky Ball for myself just to see if it really bounces high, and to my amazement, it really bounces high!! My girls also had a lot of fun playing with the Sky Balls, bouncing them back and forth.  They have a blast with them.

I believe most children love balls, and these would make super fun Christmas Gifts for your child or little loved one!!


Bounce it Straight up and it goes up to 75 feet in the air!
That's 4 times higher then a basketball, 5 times higher
then a play ball, and 3 times higher then a tennis ball!
That's even higher then a 1.5 inch superball. Only maybe
flubber bounces higher (which by the way doesn't really exist).
*TAKEN FROM MAUI WEBSITE*








To learn more about Maui toys and their Hyper Charged 2.0 Sky Balls visit them on their website. You can also connect with them on Facebook and on Twitter to keep up with all their deals and promotions!!
BUY IT: You can purchase these fun Sky Balls from these retailers for less than $10.00

*Disclaimer - Maui Toys provided me with 3 Sky Balls, for review purposes.  In no way did this alter my opinion of their products.  All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true, your may differ.*

5 comments:

Brenda brown said...

my daughter has some :) she loves them!

betty baez said...

never heard of this looks really cool thanks

Reviews said...

Thank you for an incredible publish and enjoyable opinions. I found this put up while surfing the net for…Telugu Movie Reviews

bailey said...

hey im your new follower! i hope you can follow me back at
baysbooks.blogspot.com
thanks

royalegacy said...

Wow! 75 feet is super cool!