Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Gift Guide Day3: Glow Crazy Distance Doodler Review


Do you have an artist that loves to color on your walls? And what kid doesn't like to play with glow-in-the-dark toys? What if I told you there is an awesome product that does both? Let me introduce you to Glow Crazy Distance Doodler. This awesome toy, lets you color on the walls without getting in trouble, and have fun in the dark at the same time!

Glow Crazy uses a light wand that beams light from 10 feet away, you can use a narrow beam or a wider beam to create your masterpiece. The Glow Crazy Distance Doodler comes with 3 no mess wall canvas's that can stick to walls, ceilings and windows without causing any damage, 4 stencils, 3 limited edition color canvas's, and a tip book.

I absolutely love this amazing product! My girls and I both had a blast while laying in bed before bed time, coloring on the walls. I have to admit, I had a lot of fun, and so did my 3 year old. (Under my supervision of course.) I didn't really think she would know how to use the pen, and understand the concept of the toy, BOY WAS I WRONG! She acted like a pro, creating, and drawing! I was very impressed with the Glow Crazy Distance Doodler! Every night before bed we play with it, I draw the alphabet, and she tries to tell which letter I wrote. Overall, I would totally recommend this! This would make a great Christmas present for a child of any age. It's easy to use, even for a 3 year old!  


To learn more visit Glow Crazy, you can also connect with them on Facebook and on Twitter to keep up with all the latest deals.  

Buy It: You can purchase the Glow Crazy Distance Doodler for $19.99 on their website.

 *Disclaimer - Glow Crazy provided me with the Glow Crazy Distance Doodler, for review purposes. In no way did this alter my opinions of their products. All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true, your opinions may differ.*

No comments: