Thursday, December 1, 2011

Winnie The Pooh Dvd Review

Walt Disney Animation Studios returns to the Hundred Acre Woods with Winnie the Pooh. 


Growing up I loved watching Winnie the Pooh and now I am pleased that my children will have the awesome memories of watching Winnie the Pooh as well. It is a classic cartoon that is loved by children around the world, including mine. I'm excited to have had the opportunity to review the Winnie the Pooh DVD with my girls.

This all new movie reunites audiences with all the fun loving characters of Winnie the Pooh and his friends; Christopher Robin, Tigger, Piglet, Rabbit, Owl, Kanga, Roo, and Eeyore.

During an ordinary day in Hundred Acre Wood, Pooh wakes up to find out hes out of honey, so sets off to find some. Along his journey to find some honey, he sees a sad Eeyore, who lost his tail. Christopher decides to hold a contest to see who can find poor Eeyores tail. The prize for finding Eeyores tail is a fresh pot of honey, So they all try to help find it.

The next day, Pooh goes to visit Christopher Robin, and finds a note that says, "Gon out Bizy Back Soon". Unable to read the note, Pooh asks for Owls help. Owl's poor reading comprehension skills lead Pooh and his friends to believe that Christopher Robin has been abducted by a ruthless and mischievous creature they call the "Backson". They decided to trap the "Backson" in a pit, but ended up getting stuck in it themselves. Using the letters from the story book, Pooh forms a ladder, and Pooh and freinds are able to get out. They find Christopher to be safe and sound, and found out that "Backson" means he would be back soon. Pooh went to visit Owl and found out Owl has Eeyore's tail, using it as a door pulley. Christopher is proud of Pooh and rewards him with a huge pot of honey.

It turned out to be a very busy day for a bear who simply set out to find some honey.

My girls enjoyed this movie, and Im happy that we can share this experience together. I know we will enjoy Winnie the Pooh for many years to come.

Order yours today for $24.99 on Amazon. And you can also connect with Winnie the Pooh on Facebook.

*Disclaimer - PartnersHub provided me with the Winnie the Pooh DVD, free of charge, for review purposes. In no way did this alter my opinions of their products. All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true.*



1

2 comments:

tlcfree2bme said...

I am a new follower from Mizz Review Lady's Giveaway and I added you to my circle on Google+.
Please take a moment to come check me out.
link up on my Everyday Hop Page
http://shhhhhjustbetweenume.blogspot.com/p/share-your-shhhhh-everyday-hop.html

(add me to your circle on Google+) https://plus.google.com/u/0/108729849606422348324/posts

dv8 said...

I like the movie even more because Craig Ferguson is in it.