Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tenzi



Like fast, fun games? Like dice games like Yahtzee or Farkle? Then let me tell you about Tenzi, Tenzi is a fast, fun dice game that will have you on a roll! Each player gets a total of ten dice, and then you roll your dice until all your dice are the same number. The fastest player to get all ten dice the same wins. But that's not it, there is a lot more ways to play!




My friends and I all had a great time playing Tenzi, and to be honest, its a really great time to spend with family and friends. We played Stealzi, which is just like Tenzi, but you can steal other players dice if they roll your number. It was a lot of fun trying to steal their dice, and it had us laughing while having great family time.

I would totally recommend Tenzi :).

To learn more about Tenzi, visit their website: http://www.ilovetenzi.com/, you can also connect with them on
Facebook, to keep up with the fastest Tenzi times, and promotions.

Buy It: You can purchase this fun filled game for $14.95 on Tenzi's Website.




*Disclaimer: I received the mention product for review purposes, no way did this alter my opinions of the product, all my opinions are 100% honest and true, your opinion, may differ.*

3 comments :

valfrid said...

Business Marketing service with affordable price.

deanna said...

never heard of it, but I LOVE trying new games!
xoxoxo

royalegacy said...

This sounds like so much fun. Thanks for the review!