Saturday, January 21, 2012

Wholesale Costume Club Shoe Review



Who says costumes have to be for Halloween? Costumes can be for year-round like for children's plays, dress up with the kids, costume parties, role playing, there are endless ways to use costumes and accessories! With WholesaleCostumeClub.com, you can find the perfect costume, accessories, hats, wigs, and even the cutest costumes for your mans best friend (dog)!!

I decided to chose The Women's Sexy Mafia Brass Knuckle Platform Gangster Shoes. I was looking for a great pair of shoes to go with my Playboy Sexy Gangster Adult Costume, and the Mafia Brass Knuckle Platform Gangster Shoes was a great match! These shoes are just what I was looking for. They are sexy and not only would they go great with my costume, they also would be great for the costume parties I attend and even nights out with friends.


The heels are made like brass knuckles and are 4 inches high, and are very easy to walk in.  The toe part is not an opened toe, making them look more like a mafia tennis shoe. They lace up to also give them a tennis shoe look. I wear a size 7 1/2 so I ordered 8, which is a great fit with the pantyhose or stockings I  wear with them.

Overall, I absolutely love these heels, the look, the fit, and the price!

*Product Number: LA550-MAFIA
*Material: 100%  Patent Polyurethane
*Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water, Hang to dry, NO bleach.
*Sizes Available: 7, 8, 9 
**Please note: If ordering shoes and you wear a half size, order the next size up.**

                Women's Sexy Mafia Brass Knuckle
                      Platform Gangster Shoes
                Club Members Price:  $40.96
                Non-Club Members Price:  $46.98
                Retail Price:  $69.99
                Item#: LA550-MAFIA



Women's Playboy Sexy Gangster Adult
Club Members Price: $37.96
Non-Club Member Price: $41.98
Retail Price: $69.99
Item#: R889293





Wholesale Costume Club is an innovative new concept in costume shopping. They are the only costume website on the Internet that lets you purchase costumes at wholesale club member or non-member prices that are below the lowest retail prices you'll find on any online costume store.!



Club members get a bigger special discount for being a member, for only $5 a year you will get special prices on all their products! how awesome is that??!!

I have 4 girls, and we love to play dress up, I am constantly buying little outfits for all of us, and with these discount prices, you can't go wrong!!



To learn more visit Wholesale Costume Club, you can also connect with them on Facebook at Wholesale Costume Club.

*Disclaimer-I was provided with the product or products mentioned above for review purposes, all opinions are all my own, and 100% honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

2 comments :

royalegacy said...

Oh my goodness! What funky shoes!

Mark Fang said...

The theme of your blog is very beautiful and the article is written very well, I will continue to focus on your article.
Wholesale Sexy Costumes