Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Discount Party Supplies For All Your Party Needs!

Want to throw an awesome party? Looking for a place that carries the theme your looking for? Look no further! Discount Party Supplies has everything your party needs! With over 400 unique party themes, you will surely find what your looking for!

Discount Party Supplies has a lot of great party supplies, Birthday themes, Plates, Bowls, Cups, Decorations, Party Favors and Toys, with over 400 themed products, they are sure to have everything you need for your next celebration. They also have Special events supplies such as Weddings, Baby Showers, Holiday events, Catering and much more!! Check them out today!!


After searching their easy to use site, I was amazed at what themes they had! I just put in a keyword, hit search and there popped up party favors and decorations for everything I typed in! How cool is that??!!  I decided to do my review on Wow Wow Wubbzy, since my girls absolutely love him. I was even amazed at how much party supplies and decorations Discount Party Supplies had for Wow Wow Wubbzy! From plates, cups, tablecloths, goodie bags, balloons, invitations, party hats, to party favors all in Wow Wow Wubbzy! Every thing you need to throw an awesome birthday party or play date with the neighbour hood kids!


The invites came with little envoples and were simple to understand and easy to fill out. I loved that it had a place for your email address, so they could easily RSVP , and plus they were super cute!

The decorations were awesome! I loved how it just made my party pop with eye catching Balloons, and pretty purple and yellow streamers. I also decorated the Birthday Girls chair with them, to make her feel super special!

Setting up the table was lots of fun, I noticed while setting up the table that the products were good quality, and were pretty durable, which is great for lots of messy kids!! Clean up was a breeze, with everything being disposable I just threw it away (NO DISHES!!). However, I did just wipe down the tablecloth, to use for arts and crafts at a later date.

The goodie bag, I gave to the birthday girl, and she really enjoyed having a Wubbzy bag full of  goodies!! She really loved the bubbles, stickers and tattoos. But by far her favorite was the silly straw, She was super excited it was her favorite color.

Over all, I loved everything about Discount Party Supplies, and would totally recommend it for your party needs!! I will definitely be using Discount Party Supplies for future parties, and events!


I received, 8 Dinner Plates, 8 Cups, 16 napkins, 8 invitations, 24 candles, 24 count cutlery set, 15 yellow balloons, 15 purple balloons, yellow streamer, purple streamer, yellow tablecloth,  1 goodie bag, and party favors, including, a crazy straw, bubbles, build-an-animal string clip, 1 sheet of stickers, and one sheet of tattoos. 



To learn more, visit their website DiscountPartySupplies.com, you can also connect with them on Facebook, Twitter, their Blog, and now on Pinterest, to keep up with all their great party ideas, the latest party supplies, and find amazing recipes, decorations, and party tips!

Buy It: You can purchase the following party supplies on Discount Party Supplies. For different prices, you can also get free shipping with orders over $65+.    

*Disclaimer- I was provided with the mentioned products for review purposes, all opinions are my own and 100% true and honest. Your opinion may differ.*

2 comments :

Mizzreviewlady said...

I am constantly hosting parties throughout the year! I will have to check out this site, it seems like they have some awesome party supplies:)

royalegacy said...

I love all the party supplies here. There are so many different themes to choose from. Thanks for sharing.
Danielle