Saturday, February 11, 2012

Great Deals

The article written by Geraldo Russo


Not too long ago I got Direct TV at home and I have been watching so much TLC ever sent. Have you guys ever seen that show called Extreme Couponing on the network? It's all about people who cut coupons out of the paper and sometimes multiple papers so they can go to the store and clean out their shelves of the most random products imaginable. I mean, I am all for saving money and even use coupons every now and then myself but I don't understand why in the world anyone would need three cases of Vitamin Water and 15 bottles of mustard? I think it's just a waste at the end of today because a lot of this stuff just goes bad in people's basements but I have seen episodes where they make care packages for the troops which I actually think is really cool. Anyway, it has inspired me to try and save more money but on a more manageable scale for my lifestyle and my home.

1 comment :

KimAttridge said...

Extreme couponing is the true couponer's enemy! I have never watched the show, but it sounds annoying to me, and people get the wrong idea of what couponing is all about.