Tuesday, February 14, 2012

No Limits Underwear Review


Valentines Day is a special day to give your loved ones a present they won't forget,  No Limits Underwear would make an extra special gift. Don't get me wrong, Valentines Day isn't the only day you can give gifts, you can give just thinking of you gifts, birthday gifts, Father's Day gifts, or just plan update your boyfriend's, husband's, or special guy friend's underwear wardrobe.

No Limits Underwear cares about how men look and feel, and with their vast selection of men's Underwear, Swimwear, and Loungewear/Sleepwear your man will definitely feel sexy, comfortable and confident!! Don't get to jealous ladies, they have unisex boy-shorts, bikinis, and shorty trunks for us too!


I got to try out their Lounge/Sleep/Sportswear Black and White striped outfit, and I loved it! The stretchable material felt comfortable against my skin, and was breathable. As this outfit serves for different purposes, I had to try them all out. First I tried the Lounging and Sleeping part, while I was recovering from pneumonia, this outfit was like heaven! It didn't move or bunch up like most sleepwear does when you toss and turn, because it caresses your body just perfectly. Second, I worked out in this outfit, as you may know, while working out you tend to sweat, which means your doing an awesome job, but that's not the only thing doing an awesome job!! The Lounge/Sleep/Sportswear materials whisks away moisture as you wear/work out in it. That's the beauty of the material No Limits use in their line of Underwear. Even thou this particular item is made for men, it worked just as well for me!

 Briefs or Boxers? Tanks or Trunks? No matter what your preference is, No Limits has your bottoms covered!!  
Check out No Limits Underwear today! 

Hey Ladies, want to match your Hubby? They have cute matching boy-shorts!


Women have Victoria Secrets, so now Men can have No Limits!!

To learn more visit No Limits, you can also connect with them on FacebookTwitterYoutubeGoogle + and on their Blog.

Buy It: You can purchase the Black and White Striped Lounge/Sleep/Sportswear for $18.00 on No limits website. Right now its on sale for $16.00 that's a $2.00 savings!! Also if you sign up for their mailing list, you will get a free gift ($4.99 value) with your first purchase! And with all orders you get a free ($5.00 value)black reusable zipper pouch!!


*Disclaimer-I was provided with the product mentioned for review purposes. In no way did this alter my opinions of their products.  All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

JENNi, I plan on trying the unisex bikinis at No Limits. I'm glad I finally found a brand that appreciates that men want to have more choices in underwear styles, colors and materials. I hope these are comparable to the women's bikinis that I have been wearing for years. Why should women have all the fun?

CB