Right now, Publix is having their "Best Meals Happen at Home" Event! Where you can find awesome recipes and great savings on some of your favorite products! What are you waiting for? Take advantage of these awesome savings of some of your favorite participating products event at Publix March 8th-14th!
Want to receive awesome weekly recipes and great coupon offers? Visit BestMealsatHome.com, sign up and save BIG!!!
To kick-off the great savings and enjoy valuable time around the dinner table with your family, Publix invites you to try one of the delicious recipes that you can find at BestMealsatHome.com, which uses Progresso ® Lemon Pepper Crispy Bread Crumbs and Old El Paso® Flour Tortillas to make:
Lemon Pepper Fish Tacos:
Prep time: 20 Min
Start to Finish: 20 Min
Makes: 5 servings (2 tacos each)
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup Progresso® Lemon Pepper Panko Crispy Bread Crumbs
- 1 lb white fish fillets (such as tilapia or catfish)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 10 Old El Paso® Flour Tortillas for soft tacos & fajitas (6 inch; from 8.2-oz package)
- 1 medium avocado, pitted, peeled, and chopped
- 1 medium tomato, seeded, diced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small jalapeño chile, seeded, finely chopped if desired
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 small lemon, cut into wedges
In shallow dish, place flour. In another shallow dish, beat egg and water. In another shallow dish, place bread crumbs. Coat fish with flour. Dip into egg mixture; coat well with bread crumbs.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add fish; cook 6 to 8 minutes, turning once, until fish flakes easily with fork. Cut into 30 bite-size pieces.
- Meanwhile, heat tortillas as directed on package. In medium bowl, mix avocado, tomato and lemon juice. Stir in cilantro and jalapeño chile.
- Fill tortillas with fish, avocado mixture and lettuce. Serve with lemon wedges.
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Follow step 1 above. Place fish in baking dish; drizzle with 2 tablespoons melted butter. Bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork. Continue as directed in recipe.
Sounds yummy right??
Well to get you inspired in making your dinner a enjoyable happy meal time, General Mills through MyBlogSpark is offering one lucky reader a chance to win a $25 Publix Gift Card Right Here!! How awesome is that??!!! Just fill out some or all the entries on the Rafflecoper form for your chance to win!!
♥~ Giveaway ~♥
♥~ Rules ~♥
♥~Open to the US.
♥~Winners will be drawn from Random.org provided by Rafflecopter.
♥~Giveaway ends 3/23 11:59 EST .
“Disclosure: The Publix gift card, information, and giveaway have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.”
a Rafflecopter giveaway