Friday, March 2, 2012

(Easter Event) Cleopatra's Choice: Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap Review


Cleopatra's Choice is an online beauty retailer that has traveled the globe in search of the worlds finest health and beauty secrets, amongst their travels they found rare, unique and exotic beauty secrets that have brought youth and beauty back and have raised pampering to a royal fine art. Made with only the highest quality ingredients, and delivered right to your door you cant go wrong! Since 2005, they started their own line of Beauty and Skin Care products and been very successful with thousands of satisfied customers.

Cleopatra's Choice has a lot of great products including: Adovia Bath Salts, Adovia Mud Soap, and Adovia Shea Butter. I was excited when I was asked to try their Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap. I have heard all about Dead Sea Minerals, and how well it is for your skin, so I couldn't wait to try it.

When it first arrived, I opened the box (took a picture) and went straight into my bathroom to try it out. I must say, the first time I used it, it made my skin feel soft, clean and really rejuvenated. Unlike anything i have tried, and trust me I have tried a lot facial soaps, and this one has them all beat!

I have been using it now for about two weeks, and can really tell a difference in my skin. It looks more healthy and has a awesome glow to it. I also noticed my red spots (dry patches) that I get occasionally  has diminished too!
I am a true believer that these products are top quality! And would def recommend them to you and your loved ones!

A little bit of information about the Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap:
  • Great for Eczema, Psoriasis or Acne!
  • Adovia Mud Soap removes dirt and cleanses your skin, while simultaneously infusing it with minerals essential to keeping your skin hydrated and moisturized.
  • Enriched with century old Dead Sea mud, leaving your skin cleansed and nourished
  • The mud soap gently cleanses away oil, bacteria and dirt particles, leaving skin purified, detoxified and fully cleansed.
  • Note: This soap has been found effective at relieving acne.
  • Directions: Apply daily to face and/or body and rinse. Avoid contact with eyes.
(** Taken from the Cleopatra's Choice website**)
 .

Right now, you can sign up for their Newsletter and be entered to win a $300 Gift Basket!


To learn more visit Cleopatra's Choice Website, you can also connect with them on Facebook and on Twitter, to keep up with all their deals, steals, and promotions.  Every Friday they do Facebook Friday Giveaway, stop by and give them a Like!


Buy It: You can purchase the Adovia Mud Soap on sale for $9.95 regularly $12.00. Orders of $49+ qualifies for free shipping!


*Disclaimer- I received the Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap for review purposes. In no way did this alter my opinion of their site.  All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

1 comment:

royalegacy said...

Looks quite interesting! Thanks for sharing!
Danielle