Monday, March 12, 2012

Going on My Own

Going on my own

The Author of this post is Darius Boone


When I first decided to go out on my own I was terrified. There's never really a good time to start your own business because either you never have enough money saved up for your idea isn't fleshed out enough for the market can't support the kind of business you want to open. I knew if I didn't do it then I was never going to do it at all and I was going to end up working in a cubicle for the rest of my life and that just wouldn't do. I spent a lot of time researching things like small business loss and t1internet.com and budgeting and all of that and eventually I decided I was ready to make the jump… My business is actually thriving, more so than I ever imagined it would be at this point in I feel really good about the risk I took. I know this time next year I might not be thinking the same thing but for now I'm just really happy.

No comments: