Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Instant Trainer Leash Review




Do you walk your dogs or does your dogs walk you? I know my dogs, Duke and Daisey walks me, they both are very strong and takes off with me trying to follow quickly behind them. Now that my girls are a little older, they are always wanting to help with everything and do everything mommy does, so taking the girls for a walk with the dogs was just plain impossible.




When I was asked to review the Instant Trainer Leash, I was excited! As soon as it arrived, I quickly placed Daisey in the Trainer Leash, I was so surprised,  it truly made walking Daisey a lot easier, since shes still a hyper puppy! The best parts of the Trainer Leash is how it wraps under the dog's hip, yes at first your dog will feel a little bit weird, but after they get the hang of it, they will walk with ease! I also love that you can slightly pull the leash without having to choke or yank my dog's neck.



The Trainer Leash simply uses gentle but firm resistance to stop your dog from walking you. It attaches to any collar with its easy to fasten hook clip. It also features a gripped handle and just amount of slack to keep my dog close to my side.  

The Instant Trainer Leash comes in two sizes, for dogs under 30 lbs (5 foot long) , and for dogs over 30 lbs (6foot long).


Big and strong or small and hyper... The Instant Trainer teaches your dog to be a great walker for anyone! That’s why it’s veterinarian and trainer approved!!










To learn more visit BuyInstantTrainer.com, you can also connect with them on Facebook for great tips and future promotions!


Buy It: Buy 1 Instant Trainer Leash in Small or Large plus Reusable Sticky Roller for $19.99 plus $9.95 P&H and receive a second BONUS Instant Trainer™ in the same size and an additional Sticky Roller, absolutely FREE! Plus you'll receive a $5 rebate offer so you pay only $14.99 plus P&H!

*Disclaimer- I received the mention product for review purposes, in no way did this alter my opinion of their products. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

2 comments:

royalegacy said...

Very interesting! Might make me rethink about getting a big dog again.
Danielle

Amy V said...

looks intersting- i think this would work on my smaller dog but not sure on my parents who have a bordercollie who really pulls!