Friday, April 13, 2012

Moving to Dallas

Moving to Dallas

Content by Sol Rosales


My husband and I have always lived in California, so I was shocked when he came home and told me we were moving to Texas. His company decided they were moving corporate headquarters to Dallas, and they wanted him to move with them. I am glad that he still has a job, because they laid off a lot of people on his team. It is sad for us to see them go since we have known them for years. We feel terrible that things went this way, but we are relieved that we didn’t face the same fate. I am scared to move away from my family and friends, but I am excited too. I need to get started on finding a house, looking for a job, and looking into Texas electricity providers. I know Texas is going to be a huge change of pace for us but it’ll be fun. We can get a much bigger house there than the one we have here, and our money will go a lot further. I am looking forward to all the excitement coming our way.

No comments: