Saturday, April 14, 2012

(SFOF) Cinnamon Moose Crafts: Large Flower Bouquets

Cinnamon Moose Crafts


I love crafts and love how they look so unique, so I was searching the web for crafts that would be great for Mother's Day, and I came across Cinnamon Moose Crafts.

Cinnamon Moose Craft sells wonderful hand-made Flower Ball crafts like: Flower arrangements, Hanging Flower Balls, Plant Picks, Topiaries, Wreaths, Ornaments, Pins, and Hanging Name Cascades. Great for Home or Office Decor, Parties, Baby Shower Gifts or Parties,  Holidays, or Gifts.



My girls and I both have real bad allergies, so real flowers are out the question for us, so when I layed my eyes on the Flower Bouquet, I thought, not only was it beautiful, it's perfect!! WE can finally bring the spring time theme inside! I have it as a focal point in my living room, and displays very well. I get so many compliments on the flower arrangement, and get asked where I got it, I smile and reply Cinnamon Moose Crafts!

I was sent this beautiful Flower Bouquet, it is made with pretty flowers in different shades of purple, each flower topped with a sparkly jewel and rest in a glass bowl aliened with purple tissue paper on the inside. You can custom order this arrangement in any color or design to match your style or with your loved ones favorite colors to match their style.

 I find this to be perfect for a Mothers Day Bouquet or a beautiful center piece to a dinning room table! I absolutely love mine!!

Another one of my favorite crafts Cinnamon Moose Crafts sell is this beautiful Military Wreath, perfect to help support your favorite soldier away at war, or makes a great welcome home gift for any soldier!!






To learn more visit CinnamonMooseCrafts.weebly.com, you can also connect with them on Facebook, to keep up with their sales and new items!

Buy It: You can purchase this beautiful Flower Bouquet for $10.00 on their website.

*Disclaimer- I received the mention product for review purposes, this did not alter my opinion of their products. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

1 comment:

Robin O said...

Beautiful! I will check out the Topiaries, Wreaths, and Ornaments on their website...I'm sure there's something my sister would like (her birthday is coming up).