Saturday, April 21, 2012

(SFOF) Libman Mop and Bucket Review





Spring Cleaning time! However, keeping a house clean with kids is hard work, but with Libman products it don't have to be! From Brooms to Mops and the Buckets, Brushes, Dusters, and Scrubbers in between, their products are designed to get down and dirty to get your house sparkly and clean.

I recently got to try out their Libman Jumbo Cotton Wet Mop and the Libman 26Q Mop Bucket with Wringer, and was amazed at how much easier it was to clean my floors. Living in an all tile floored house is a nightmare, specially when it's time to mop.


 




I don't know about you, but when my kids eat, I believe they get more food on the floor, than they get in their mouth. I have found stuck on, hard to get off, cheese, gummy snackies, cereal and many other messy foods on my floor, and in many weird areas other than under my kitchen table. I was in need of a great mop that could withstand the tribulations of childhood messes. I found it in the Libman Jumbo Cotton Wet Mop!! This mop is awesome!! It features a jumbo, 100% cotton looped end, mop head and a scrubbing pad on a steel handle with hanging hole. I found that the scrubbing pad is perfect for scrubbing those hard to get spots, food, and dirt off the floor, while the soft cotton mop easily absorbs the water and trapping the dirt, making a beautifully cleaned floor!




My Favorite features on the Jumbo Cotton Wet Mop are the double sided scrubbing pad, and the fullness of the cotton mop head. I also love that the cotton is attached together with a tail band, great to keep the mop in the places you really need it.


You know what goes great with a Mop? A Bucket!! But lugging a huge mop water bucket can be gruesome when you have a bad back, neck and/or knees. If your like me, you already have to lug around babies/toddlers, why lug around a bucket too?  Thank goodness for the Libman 26Q Mop Bucket with Wringer, it allows me to wheel the mop bucket around while mopping, and allows me to wring the mop out without having to bend down or get my hands wet. I was in heaven! (and eager to mop lol). It features a patented side press wringer with unique wringer panel design that expels more water with less spilling and splashing and a heavy duty steel bucket handle with a soft rubber grip for easier lifting and pouring. (and my favorite WHEELS)! 
 




My favorite features on the 26Q Mop Bucket and Wringer are the mop resting hook, wheels, handle to the wringer and the removable ringer. I love the resting hook for the mop, I find this to be very handy, specially when you need to leave the mop in the bucket for a quick chasing of the kids off your wet floor (lol). Of course you already know I love the wheels, it makes mopping simple and fun!! I also love the removable wringer and handle! The handle doesn't require a lot of force to move, it glides quite easy, and the removable wringer is great when you want to wash your car or anything that needs a little TLC.

I really love both these products from Libman, they really do make your house work a lot less stressful. These are great for Spring Cleaning and everyday chores!!

To learn more visit Libman.com, you can also connect with them on Facebook and on Twitter to keep up with their deals, sales, promotions, and contest!

Buy It: You can purchase any Libman products at your local retailer (Wal-mart, Target, Ect...), to find one close to you visit Libman's Locator.

*Disclaimer- I received the mentioned products for review purposes, this did not alter my opinion of their products. All opinions express are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

4 comments:

royalegacy said...

Scrub a dub dub, three men in a tub! The Libman Mop and Bucket are great items to have for a good spring cleaning.

jack said...

To learn more visit Libman.com, you can also connect with them on Facebook and on Twitter to keep up with their deals, sales, promotions, and contest!

complete link building services

Jennifer Erwin said...

Libman is one of the best brand for floor cleaning equipment. I also own one of this at home and i can say that its worth the price. Ive been using it for more than 2 years already.

Franco@Facebook said...

Really intriguing. I've been looking for this article for a year now. Thank you for the informative post you have made. I'm talking about why will not we all undergo blogposts like this as we definitely really feel lower sometimes.