Friday, April 13, 2012

(SFOF) me4kidz Diaper Bag Buddy Review



Getting toddlers ready for a shopping trip or an adventure away from home requires a lot of packing!! Normally when I pack my diaper bag I included a change of clothes for each of my girls, wipes, diapers/training pants, big girl panties, portable potty seat, sippy cups, a movie, a toy for each girl and my Diaper Bag Buddy by me4kidz.



What's a Diaper Bag Buddy you ask? A Diaper Bag Buddy is a baby basic kit like an emergency first aid kit for a child, that fits perfectly in your diaper bag, purse, or car. Each kit is filled with user-friendly first aid products that are durable, great quality, comprehensive and encourage heightened awareness of the most common injuries.

me4kidz (Medical Emergency for Kidz) is a family owned and operated business to help inspire parents and caregivers to be prepared, when it comes to everyday childhood injuries. Their products are manufactured in the U.S.A and use recycled plastic for their reusable carry cases. They are very generous and donate products each year to various educational fundraisers and children's organizations to provide family's with medical products that can't afford them.



Their awesome Buddy line includes, Medi Buddy, Nail Buddy, Smile Buddy, Little Buddy Wipes, Diaper Bag Buddy and their Medibag Family First-Aid Kit.

I was super excited to team up with me4kidz and try out their Diaper Bag Buddy, I can't begin to tell you how many times I needed a medical kit for my girls emergencies and sometimes mommy's kisses just ain't enough. With the Diaper Bag Buddy, I don't have to worry about being unprepared for an emergency.  

My Diaper Bag Buddy Kit included:
4 disposable diaper sacks great for those messy diapers on the go! These came in handy, since I'm potty training my 3 year old, when she has an accident, I can just simply place her soiled panties in the provided bag to take home and wash.  3 packs of Tush Wipes great for emergency potty breaks, these are made with organic and natural ingredients and PARABEN FREE!! Single use thermometer perfect if you need to dispense medicine on the go. 5 kid size bandages perfect to keep mommy's kisses in place or to bandage up a scrape knee or elbow! 2 packs of better body butter lotion perfect for dry skin, these are made with organic and all natural ingredients and PARABEN FREE!! , 2 packs of sunny sunscreen SPF35 for hot sunny days, these were perfect for playing on our local playground and keeping those harmful rays off my girls faces and arms. 3 packs of soothing cream that was great because my 3 year old is highly allergic to mosquitoes and when she gets bit, she itches like crazy causing them to swell to the size of golf balls, these helped her stop itching and soothed her bothered skin. And a reusable carrying case made of recycled plastic, this case is compact and a perfect fit in my diaper bag, I can also place it in my purse for easy access.

Please note:
me4kidz updated their Diaper Bag Buddy with new items to add more value for your diaper bag!! Look at all the new items each Diaper Bag Buddy includes:
(4) Disposable diaper sacks
(3) Antiseptic Wipes
(2) Hand Sanitizers
(10) Latex Free Jr. bandages
(1) One time use Thermometer
(1) Coupon for 50% off Little Buddy Wipes
(3) Organic tush wipes
(1) Reusable & Recycled Carry Anywhere Case

I really love my Diaper Bag Buddy and won't leave home without it! I'm definitely going to be trying out other great Buddy packs!!

To learn more visit me4kidz.com, you can also connect with them on Facebook and on Twitter to keep up with all their new items and promotions!!

Buy It: You can purchase the Diaper Bag Buddy for $5.95 on their website.

*Disclaimer- I received a Diaper Bag Buddy for review purposes, this did not alter my opinions of their products. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

1 comment:

sherlyn james said...

Baby Diapers Bag made from good quality material easy to carry all baby products anywhere in well organized manner.