Overall, this is a great product to have, it did take me a little bit of getting use to, because I have been so use to rinsing out my cans and throwing them in the paper bag on my counter, but as soon as I got rid of the bag, I had no problem remembering (lol) and I love how much better my kitchen looks with out all the clutter on the counters!
- Hinged lid attaches to cabinet door with over the door hooks or screws
- Bag is machine washable
- Comfortable handle for transport
- 5 gallon bag holds 36 uncrushed cans and is large enough to fit 1 gallon milk jugs
- Great for single stream recyclers
- Great for apartment living
To learn more visit Rubbermaid.com, you can also connect with them on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and their Blog to keep up with great tips, sales and promotions!
Win It: Thanks to Rubbermaid, one lucky reader will win a Hidden Recycler for your recyclables! A BIG Thanks to Rubbermaid for this awesome opportunity!!
♥~ Rules ~♥
♥~Open to the US.
♥~Winner will be notified by email, and has 48 hours to respond, or another winner will be chosen.
♥~Winners will be drawn from Random.org provided by Rafflecopter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway