Sunday, April 15, 2012

(SFOF) Summer Full of Fun with EdenFantasys!!

Express your love with Vroom! Sex toys from EdenFantasys. Shop now!



*Must be over 18+ to continue, My post is PG, but my links will take you to an on-line Adult Store. Thanks!*

I'm kicking off my summer with EdenFantasys, they have so many great promotions going on right now, you can stock up on your favorite Lingerie, Novelty Items, Sex Toys, and Bestsellers by saving up to 70%! I know I am!! And with Mother's Day right around the corner, you can save 20% on 3 Dona bodycare products, or score a free cake lip gloss with a purchase of any Cake beauty product!!



As many of you know, EdenFantasys is my favorite online store and they ALWAYS have great deals and you can't beat a free toy with every purchase!! Earlier I mentioned I was going to kick start my summer with EdenFantasys, here's a few of the items I have on my WISH LIST (and in my cart)!!


White Two Toned Two Piece Set: (reg price $24.99) On sale for $14.99!!

I think this sexy little number by Espiral would be great to wear on the lake, under a bathing suit dress or even by itself. This cute two piece set includes a halter top and mini skirt bottoms and made of Polyester/Spandex. I can definitely see my self wearing this to the pool, lake or even the beach! This set also comes in pink and black.


White Two Piece Set With Zipper: (Reg Price $25.99) On Sale for $16.89 

I think this hot outfit would go great with the White Two Tone Two piece (above) also made by Espiral. I would wear this top over the (above) halter top, and wear these bottoms under the (above) mini skirt and or mix and match the two pieces. This set is made of Polyester/Spandex. This set also comes in Pink.



Three Piece Black Set: (Reg Price $24.99) On Sale for $14.99!!

This cute little bra, pantie and mini skirt set by Espiral will set those hot summer days to chill mode. This set is made of I think this would be super cute to lay out in the sun in, even though it's not a bathing suit, it would make really sexy tan lines!! This set also comes in purple. (Purple is not on sale) 


Touche Ice Small Ice Egg: (Reg Price $27.99) On Sale for $20.99

I find this product unique, if you think out side the box, you could find other reasons to use this neat Ice Egg. Not only can it cool you down in the room, but I find it would work well while sun bathing to cool you off, or to relax an achy neck, knee or back muscles. This comes in pink, blue and silver, other sizes also available.


Flirty Little Secret Firming Bronzer:
$31.99

Want to get a jump start on your tan? With the Flirty Little Secrets you can do just that! This lotion does it all, it broze, firms and mositurizes all in one!! Comes in 4.5 FL OZ tube.





EdenFantasys Beach Towel: $14.99

This 100% cotton, machine washable Beach Towel is perfect for fun in the sun, great to take to the beach, pool or river, and with its full size you can lay out in the sun in style!


These great products will make a summer full of tanning, swimming and cooling off fun! I know I will be having a blast this summer thanks to EdenFantasys!! If you don't like anything I listed, Don't worry, with over 1000+ items, you will find something you will love!!


You can find any of these products listed here on EdenFantasys, along with many more awesome products and sex toys. Don't forget you can get free shipping on a purchase of $59+! PLUS you get a free gift with any purchase and right now they are offering a $32.99 Rampant Rabbit vibe free with orders over $70+ How awesome is that??!!

You can connect with EdenFantasys on Facebook and Twitter (@EdenFantasys) and you can now follow EdenFantasys on Google + , to stay up-to-date with great deals, sales, and contests!

*Disclaimer - EdenFantasys is providing me with a gift card in exchange for this review. In no way did this alter my opinion of their products. All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

No comments: