Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bzz Agent: Garnier Fructis

The All New Garnier Fructis Has Hit The Shelves Near You! Get Ready To Go From Dull to Silky with the New Triple Nutrition Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner!  


Over the past few weeks I have been trying the all new Garnier Fructis, Triple Nutrition Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner, I must say, I really see a difference in my hair's appearance. I was skeptical at first, When I was pregnant with my youngest daughter, I bought some hair gel from Garnier Fructis, and absolutely hated the smell, I am unsure if it was just because I was pregnant and the senses work over time, or if it was just me. After receiving the Shampoo and Conditioner, I immediately opened it to smell it and to my surprise, it didn't smell anything like it did back then, it has a pleasant smell, a soft fruity smell, kind of reminds me of mango and peach mix. Which was a huge plus for me!    


After a few washes, I noticed my hair became more shiny and silky, and can feel the difference in my hair texture also. I simply followed the directions on the bottle and whoolah, I have manageable hair!! I am truly a new believer in the Garnier Fructis Products!! The best part, its totally affordable!! You too can have great looking hair with the new fortifying formula of Garnier Fructis, at a reasonable price!!    



3 Fruit Oils For Triple Nutrition:
1. Olive Oil - Nourishes the core
2. Avocado Oil - Nourishes and softens the middle layer
3. Shea Oil - Nourishes and smooths the surface

Directions:
Shampoo:
Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use with Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Conditioner!

Conditioner:
After shampooing, apply conditioner to hair from root to tip, making sure to cover the ends. Rinse. For best results, use with Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo!

The Garnier Fructis New Green Eco-Fructis bottle:
*New easy to open cap
*10% lighter
*Bottle contains 30% recycled plastic
*Made of PET, the most widely recycled plastic
*Recyclable bottle (after removing the cap), to help decrease landfill waste
Did you know??.....Garnier Fructis is going greener??!! They take their inspiration form nature, and select nature ingredients for their products and their formulas are fortified with advance fruit science!!. They have also teamed up with the wonderful company Terracycle to keep beauty products out of the landfills!! You can join the Beauty Brigade to help save the planet!! 


Visit garnierusa.com/newfructis to learn more about the latest evolution in Garnier Fructis products!! You can also connect with them on Facebook, for special deals, sales and promotions!!!

*Disclaimer- I am a BzzAgent and received samples and coupons to conduct a review of their products, this did not alter my opinion of their products or website. All opinions are mine and 100% honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

1 comment:

Shelly Peterson said...

I have always wanted to try Garnier Fructis products but never have. I hate wasting money on products that I end up not liking or don't work. I feel a bit more comfortable at giving it a try