Thursday, May 24, 2012

Kit-Cat Klock Review



Summer time seems to fly by so fast, but have you ever heard that if you watch the clock, time takes for ever? Maybe that would help savor the summer time moments this year. I found an awesome way to track those seemingly fast hours, with the Cute Kit-Cat Klock!! These clocks may not have the power to stop or go back in time, but will bring you plenty of smiles and conversations in the future!!

The Kit-Cat Klocks has been around since 1932 during the heart of the Great Depression. The Kit Cat Klock has changed over time, but still having his resembling appearances with his rolling eyes, wagging tail and contagious smile!  This unique animated time piece has been adored through out the years and still to this day is adored by millions!


I was super excited to team up with Kit Cat and review their Classic Black Kit Cat Klock! Upon its arrival, I was eager to check out the clock and hang him on my wall to adore! As I installed the batteries, I noticed my clock wasn't working properly. So I went to their awesome Kit Cat Doctor and found out immediately what my problem was, not knowing, I was suppose to take out the foam packaging (for shipping purposes) from the clock. After I removed the foam, my Kit Cat Clock was working wonderfully! I learned from that experience that each clock is tested before leaving the facility to offer a wonderfully functional product to it's consumers and by any chance your uncertain about a problem, you can check it out with the Dr Kit Cat!! (and that the foam was there to protect the internal clock from getting damaged during shipping, Big Plus+) There support team is excellent!!


The Kit Cat Klocks features a smiling black cat that moves his eyes left to right and wags his tail as he tells you the time. He was very easy to put together, by simply adding 'C' Batteries and gently attaching the tail and giving it little push. Setting the time on Kit Cat Klock is also very easy, you simply use the minute hand to set to time you desire. He comes with a hole in the back of the clock for easy hanging, I hung mine in my room and I promise everytime I look at it, it brings a smile to my face!!

He is approximatly 15.5 inches tall.


Kit-Cat.com has many different color Kit Cat Klocks, like green, pink, red, white, blue, yellow, in the Gentlemen's and Lady Cat styles. They also have other great Kit Cat products like, towels, shirts, watches, Kit Cat accessories and repair parts and other great fashionable wall clocks. They also have a wonderful Kit Cat Fan Club Memberships, where you can score really cool Kit Cat Products!! The memberships include the Super Memebership Package for $14.50, Deluxe Memember Package for $26.50 and a Super Deluxe Memembership Package for $48.05, to learn more, visit Fan Club Memberships




Did you know?.... Every three minutes, for the past 50 years, someone has purchased a Kit-Cat Clock?? That's a lot of clocks, which clearly proves that this time piece is truly remarkable!! I totally recommend the Kit Cat Clock for you or a loved one! These would make a special Birthday gift, Father's Day Gift, Special Occasions or just for you to have! AND will surly bring a smile to any ones face that receives it!!


To learn more visit Kit-Cat.com, you can also connect with them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and on Youtube to keep up with all their deals, specials, tips and promotions!!

Buy It: You can purchase the Classic 15.5 inch high Black Kit Cat Clock for $49.99 on their website!!


*Disclaimer- I received the mention products for review purposes, this did not alter my opinion of their products. All opinions expressed are mine and 100% honest and true, however, your opinion may differ.*

3 comments:

Olivia R said...

i thought that was felix the cat. very retro and kindof spooky with the moving eyes. i luv it. didnit realize they made so any colors either

skyrobinson said...

He kinda cute in a creepy way. He would only be used at Halloween.lol

skyrobinson@yahoo.com

royalegacy said...

These clocks are so cool! And I never knew they were made right here in So. California. Wow! A business that hasn't left California yet due to the taxes.