Wednesday, May 9, 2012

(SFOF) $5.99 Fashion Review



I love finding awesome deals, but sometimes it's hard to find great quality clothes for a decent price, until I was introduced to 599Fashion.com!!

599Fashion.com is a discount shopping store online, bringing wholesale shopping experience to regular customers like you and me! No need to buy in bulk, you can buy one piece or as many of a style you choose and still pay below wholesale cost!! This may sound unreal, but trust me, you wont be disappointed!! They buy in large quantities directly from the manufacturers, so they can pass down the best possible price to us!


While browsing their site,  noticed they have a little bit of everything, from Tops, Bottoms, Dresses, Jewelry, Hair Accessories, Cosmetics, Accessories, Handbags and much more, all for $5.99 or less!!
                        Cute Summer Outfit: $13.97 Total!!
Clutch $5.99
Dress $5.99


Bangles $1.99
The best part about 599Fashion.com, if you don't see something that catches your eye, don't worry! They get in new items all the time, so will surely find something you love!! But remember, their items goes fast, so if you see something you like today, it may be gone tomorrow! Scared you may miss out on an awesome item? Not a Problem!! You can sign up for their mailing list, located on the home page, and be sent an email stating they got in a new shipment!! 

599Fashion.com was kind enough to allow me to pick a few items from their website, I chose a Zebra stripped Jacket with belt form their Jacket Category, A yellow/orange Baby Tank Top from their Tops Category, Orange Shorts from their Bottoms Category and some acrylic nails form their Cosmetic Category. For their clothes, I used their Size Chart, and found that their clothes runs true to size, which is awesome when your buying clothes online!! Over all, I was very impressed with the quality of each item and I loved the speed of the shipment too!

No Longer Available












Baby Tank Top

Yellow Fashion Draw String Shorts















All of the items 599Fashion.com carries are all brand new and are backed up by their 100% satisfaction guarantee. 
Why pay more when you can only pay $5.99??!!.


To learn more visit 599Fashion.com, you can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter, to keep up with their awesome deals, sales and new added items!

Buy It: You can purchase items on their website for $5.99 and under!! That's an awesome bargain!!


*Disclaimer- I received the mention products for review purposes, this did not alter my opinions of their website or products. All opinions expressed are mine and 100% true and honest, your opinion may differ.*

4 comments:

Mizzreviewlady said...

Awesome review! I love that outfit you chose! I also love the fact that you can get an entire outfit for so cheap...works great for my budget, that's for sure!

1froglegs said...

On one hand I like that my wife can buy new clothes for 5.99 and not bankrupt us. On the other hand it would make me worry that she would crowd all my stuff out of the closet with all the new stuff she will buy. Oh wait, she already crowded my stuff out of the closet and into the bottom drawer of the dresser. Nevermind.

ucas said...

just linked this article on my facebook account. it’s a very interesting article for all...


Study Abroad

Sandy VanHoey said...

Gotta love the prices...looks like some nice things as well. Thanks for the review!