Friday, June 29, 2012

Beba Bean Nuzzle Throw Review





Are you having a baby or know someone who is? I found the cutest baby store that carries a vast selection of baby items great for your new baby, let me introduce you to BebaBean.com. Beba Bean has different types of baby items ranging from clothes and blankets to toys and shoes. They also are well known for their unique Wooden Toys and their Pee-Pee Teepees.




Recently, I had the opportunity to team up with the nice folks over at Beba Bean and review one of their Nuzzle Throw Baby Blanket. The Nuzzle Throw Blanket is a blanket that a baby could nuzzle up to all year long, cuddle up too and lounge on. One side is made of Lush Faux Fur and the other side is a super soft Velour. It measures 36" X 36". It's machine washable, and can be tumble dried on low.


I really love the feel of this blanket, its so soft and comfortable. My brother just had a son a couple weeks ago, so I thought that my nephew would enjoy this blanket more than my girls. Then I started thinking, that the fur may not be such a good idea for a baby, because the grab and pull things towards their mouth. So I did the pinch and pull test, I pinched the fur and pulled, and to my surprise the fur didn't come out, it's really secured in the blanket, making this a great blanket for a small new born or infant! After checking in with my brother he said that his son just loves the blanket and does just what the blanket is called, nuzzles into it and lay there.



Babies need the best, and I feel that Beba Bean offers high quality products suited just for babies needs!! I would totally recommend this blanket to other parents or even as a shower gift!!



To learn more visit BebaBean.com, you can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter!






Buy It: You can purchase the Nuzzle Throw for $60 on their website BebaBean.com

*Disclaimer- I received the mention products for review purposes, this did not alter my opinion opf their products. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.* 

2 comments:

royalegacy said...

This looks so snugly soft. Following them on FB & Twitter
Danielle

Kat's Fantastical World said...

Oh my goodness! That baby is super adorable!!! Those throws look really soft and comfy.

Katie Wurn
kpopjunki.blogspot@gmail.com