Friday, June 22, 2012

McCormick Grill Mates® Grill Ambassadors Party



Recently, I was picked on Crowdtap to do an ultimate McCormick Grill Mates® Grill Ambassadors Party, I couldn't resist, who doesn't love to grill?? Then thinking back, I forgot I didn't have a grill, because when I moved to a different town, I left mine behind. So, searching for the perfect grill was easy, so I thought! I went to an online retailer, and found one I fell in love with, plus it was pretty cheap too (only $15). Of course after receiving it, I found out it was much smaller than what it looked like in the picture and it was a portable camping grill (they forgot to mention that on the site), but you get what you pay for I guess!


For the party, we decided to make everything on the grill, we had Ribs, Burgers, Corn on the cob, Baked Beans, Grilled Potatoes, and Garlic toast.  My sister's boyfriend, decided to take over the grill, since myself never actually grilled on one before (lol). But My sister and I prepped the food, First we rubbed the burgers with McCormick's Molasses Bacon and Spiced Brandy & Herb marinade, then we boiled the ribs tell they were almost ready to fall off the bone, then rubbed the Grill Mates Memphis Pit BBQ rub on them, right before they went on to the grill. After they cooked for a while, my sisters boyfriend added the Grill Mates Brown Sugar Bourbon BBQ sauce the ribs. 


We was going to play a guessing game, in which meat tasted the best, but due to the size of the grill, and time it took to cook, everyone was ready to chow down! Heck, I didn't even get to take a picture of all the food before everyone made their plate!! We all notice how different the meat tasted from using the Grill Mates, and how well it added a lot of flavor to the meats! My taste buds were doing the happy dance, when I first took a bite of the ribs!! And I just loved the burgers too, the Molasses Bacon really added a hint of bacon to the burgers, they were so delish!! We really enjoyed McCormick Grill Mates and will be using all their seasonings at our next cookout and so will my party guest!


We did set up a play station for the kids, they all played water balloon toss and played in the sprinklers, they had so much fun and they really enjoyed the BBQ when it was done also! Shay even said "Mommy, That's was the best food ever! Uncle Tyrone is a good cookoutter". 
  
I didn't really do any major decorating, I spent most of my funds on the food and of course our teeny tiny grill (lol!), But we did have fun spending time with each other and it was a beautiful day!

I would totally recommend any Grill Mates seasonings when you have a BBQ, it really does enhance the flavors of your food, giving your mouth a taste it will never forget!!

To learn more about McCormick Grill Mates and to find other awesome recipes visit: McCormick.com, you can also follow them on Facebook to keep up with their deals and promotions!


*Disclaimer- I received the mention kit to host a party for McCormick's Grill Mates, through Crowdtap. This did not alter my opinions of their products, all opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

2 comments:

Mizzreviewlady said...

All the rubs and bbq sauce sounds so good and the pictures make em look even better! This post makes my mouth water!

royalegacy said...

They sound so good! Making me hungry.
Danielle