Saturday, July 14, 2012

American Reunion


Get ready for some Flat out Hilarious and Raunchy Fun! Universal Studio's Home Entertainment brings you American Reunion, Available now to Own on Blu-Ray and DVD!! 


Join the entire cast of American Pie for their high school reunion in their outrageously funny new comedy American Reunion! Staring Jason Biggs as Jim, Alyson Hanning as Michelle, Seann William Scott as Stifler, Thomas Ian Nicholas as Kevin, Tara Reid as Vicky, Chris Klein as Oz, Eddie Kaye as Finch, Mena Suvari as Heather, Eugene Levy as Jim's Dad, and Jennifer Coolidge as Stifler's Mom.

It was summer 1999 when four small town Michigan boys began a quest to lose their virginity. In the years that have passed, Jim and Michelle got married while Stifler still refuses to grow up. Kevin and Vicky said good bye while Oz and Heather grew apart. Finch still longs for Stifler's mom and Jim;s dad is learning how to date. The hormonal teens who launched a comedy legend return as American Reunion brings this beloved franchise back with flat out hilarious, raunchy fun!!

The whole gang returns to East Great Falls for the first time since their legendary senior year to turn their reunion into the most unforgettable weekend since high school. Old friends will reconnect, old flames will reignite, and everyone will rediscover just how much fun you can pack into one outrageous reunion!!


American Reunion Blu-ray and DVD Features:
*7 Deleted Scenes
*Gag Reel
*The "Reunion" Reunion: Re-Launching The Series
*Jim's Dad
*Ouch! My Balls!
*Feature Commentary with Co-Directors/Co-Writers Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg

American Reunion Blu-Ray Exclusive Bonus Features:
*13 Extended Scenes
*Alternate Takes
*The "Out Of Control" track
*The Best of Biggs - Hangin' with Jason B
*Lake Bake
*Dancing With The OZ
*American Gonad-iators: The Fight Scene
*American Reunion Yearbook
*UltraViolet
*Digital Copy
*UHear
*Pocket BLU App
-with-
Advance Remote Control
Video Timeline
Mobile-To-Go
Browse Titles
Keyboard


American Reunion DVD:
Studio: Universal
Language: English
Subtitles: English SDH, Spanish and French
Rating: R for Crude and sexual content throughout, nudity, language, brief drug use and teen drinking.
Run Time: 113 Minutes





My Thoughts:
I have always been a huge Fan of The American Pie movies, and when I heard of American Reunion, I knew it was going to be hilarious like the rest, and I was right!! This movie had me laughing so hard throughout the movie with their funny jokes, and actions. Stifler is still one of my favorite actors in this movie as well as all the other American Pie movies. I think he will never change, but who wants him too anyways??!! Besides his friends of course!! I love that the movie still contains all the original actors from the American Pie movies, I loved that!! I hate when they change actors in the middle of a series, specially if I am into it, I can spot them out instantly!  My favorite part of the movie had to be the last few lines of the movie, I can't tell you what it is, but I can give you a clue...Revenge is served lol!!

I find American Reunion, to be funny and a great addition to my family Movie collection, and would make a great collection in your Adult Movie Collection if your a huge fan of the American Pie series!! Please be advise, this movie contains drug use and nudity, so I don't recommend to a younger audience, but for older teens, moms and dads I totally recommend!!


About Universal Studios Home Entertainment:


Universal Studios Home Entertainment is a unit of Universal Pictures, a division of Universal Studios (www.universalstudios.com). Universal Studios is a part of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stationsgroup and world-renowned theme parks. Comcast Corporation owns a controlling 51% interest in NBCUniversal, with GE holding a 40% stake.


*Disclaimer- I received this DVD for review purposes, this did not alter my opinions of the DVD. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

2 comments:

royalegacy said...

Sounds like a fun show to watch.
Danielle

amyorvin said...

These movies are so silly.
2dogs5catscrew@att.net