Thursday, July 26, 2012

(House Warming Event) Bissell Stomp 'n Go



When you think of Kids and Carpet, what do you think? I think disaster waiting to happen, because normally they just don't mix! Where there's kids, there is a mess right around the corner, at lease with my hard playing girls!!

I found an awesome product that can help you relax when you mix the two C's together, it's called Bissell's Stomp 'N Go. This is an awesome way to keep your carpet looking new and in pristine condition, specially if you have children!!



Bissell's Stomp 'N Go is a stain lifting pad that you simple lay over the stain and stomp it away. How does this work you ask? Simple! The stain fighting agents release into your tough stain as you step on the stain lifting pad, making getting on your hands and knees to scrub your carpet a thing in the pass!!


I recently had my carpet cleaned a few months back and trust me they really need it, so when I was sent some Bissell Stomp 'N Go, I was excited!! I waited and waited to test them, and finally when my opportunity came, I grabbed a pad and off I went. I simply opened the package, placed on the spilt stain and did as directed, stomp on the pad and leave there for 30 minutes, I actually waited the whole 24 hours to make sure it worked. The next day I went and removed the pad and guess what......It worked!! I was amazed!! It lifted the soda spill right out of my carpet leaving no trace of it. Well I have to rephrase that, it did leave a trace, right on the pad! It had absorbed the spill and trapped it with in the pad!

                          The Side that is placed on the stain:

                                  The Side that you stomp!



Over all, I really love the Stomp 'N Go by Bissell and recommend, specially if you have children!!  It's great to get the stains out and keep them out! Keep your carpet in pristine condition with Bissell's Stomp 'N Go!!


To learn more visit Bissell.com, you can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter!!






Buy It: You can purchase Bissell's Stomp 'N Go for $4.99 on the Bissell.com website.

*Disclaimer- I received the mention products for review purposes, this did not alter my opinion of their products. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

4 comments:

DEBIJOT said...

I would love to give this product a try. I did not know about these. Thank you for the review.

Karen Hand said...

I had heard about this product quite some time ago, but forgot all about it. Thanks for the reminder.

freddie said...

I love this idea. No more using towels or getting on my hands and knees to clean up a spill. I will be trying this product out.

Patrick joshua said...

An awesome way to keep your carpet looking new and in pristine condition, specially if you have children.Nice product.
carpet cleaning