Sunday, July 8, 2012

Wooliteers Party



I recently had the opportunity to host a Wooliteers hosted party, through Crowdtap. I thought my party came out really nicely and we all had a wonderful time.

For my Party I received a Woolieteer Swag Bag, a Party Booklet, 3 Dry Erase Boards, Dry Erase Markers, 1 set of Woolite Great Denim Survey Trivia Cards, and 10 Woolite samples, well I actually received 13 which was super awesome!


I first started with the invitations, I made some really cute jean like invites with construction paper and hand wrote, Your Invited to......It's a Great time to air out your Dirty Laundry. Inside I wrote, come by for an excellent jean party with Woolite, and please bring a pair of old jeans you no longer want, I have some fun and exciting things planned. The invitations turned out really cute and the people I sent them too agreed.

For the party, I rented the movie, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, to watch while I demonstrated how well Woolite worked with jeans. Then I made some wonderful finger foods and broke out some chips and sodas, for the movie time. I placed all the goodies on a table by the front entrance, to catch their attention to all the wonderful Samples and get them amped about the party.


As everyone arrived with their old jeans, I asked them to place it in the box, for a fun activity later, and headed them to the wash room. I figured what better way to let them know how Woolite works than show them. I decided to use the Jean Swag Bag they sent me, since it was new material, and would give the best results. As I poured in the Woolite, I was telling them about all the fun tips I found on their website, (HERE). They were surprised with some of the tips and I think they liked the inside out one the best.

(Wash all of your clothes inside out to protect the fibers against damage from the washing machine drum or from e.g. zippers in other clothes. Taking from the Woolite website)


After starting to wash the Bag, I turned on the Movie, and we all sat down and snacked on the finger foods I provided. At the end of the movie, I went and checked the bag, and to our surprise it was still full of color and no fading, they were all amazed, myself included. We discussed some more about the bag, then I decided it was time to have our Trivia Show Down. I sat them all down and gave them a Dry Erase board, and read each question aloud with the a.b.c.d answers and told them to write down which answer they thought was right. After going through most of the questions, My mom (Of course) had all the most right answers! For her Prize I handed her a Huge Bottle of Woolite I purchased for the winner. She was very excited, but I told everyone they was a winner as well and passed out a few samples to each person.


After we settled down from competition mode, I handed each person a pair of scissors, needle and thread, jewels and fabric glue. Of course they all looked at me like I was crazy, until I scooted the huge box of unwanted jeans to the table. I told each person to grab a pair, and it didn't have to be the ones the brung, just any pair would do. I again explained, if they had previously used Woolite, their jeans wouldn't have been tourchered, and they would still have good looking jeans.

Then told them to be creative and use their imagination to create something new out of their jeans, to bring new life and to remind them to use Woolite for now on.

Over all We had a blast with all the activities and learning about Woolite and believe they are now believers as well and will continue using Woolite to keep their colors and jeans looking in pristine condition!!

To learn more about Woolite, visit Woolite.us, you can also connect with them on Facebook to keep up with their sales, deals and promotions!!

*Disclaimer- I received the party kit for the hosted party from Woolite and Crowdtap. All opinions expressed in my post are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, Your opinion may differ.*                                                                                                                                  

2 comments:

royalegacy said...

Sounds like you all had such a wonderful time.

Danielle

Mizzreviewlady said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I will have to check out Woolite! :)