Saturday, August 4, 2012

Baby + You, Wellness For Two Contests and More!!


Are You expecting a little one? Or know some one who is? What about being a first time mom?? I found a great website called Baby + You, Wellness For Two perfect for pregnant moms, First time moms and even veteran moms.

Baby + You, Wellness For Two, offers wonderful information to expectant moms and new moms so they can achieve healthy nutrition and wellness for them selves and their babies throughout various parenting stages. They focus on Health, Nutrition, Wellness and Feeding to bring you the best way to ensure the wellness for both Baby + You!!

I am a mom to seven wonderful children, and I still look up information and love to learn new things about parenthood, since children don't come with instructions and every child and pregnancy is different. As I looked at their site, I found some really cool articles like 5 Ways New Moms Can Get Sleep, 7 Tips to Boost Baby's Brain Development, and Soothe Baby Colic: 4 easy Infant Massages, they even have a Pregnancy time line, to help you understand what developmental stages your baby is reaching and has achieved. Did you know at Week 10 your baby is the size of a quarter?? It's so hard to imagine how tiny they once were, when I look at my 14 year old son, who is as tall as me now lol!!

I also love that they have a section for Feeding Q&A, where you can find out baby feedings and eating during pregnancy. And if you have a question that isn't asked you may submit the question using their Have Your Own Question? Button.

Stop by Baby + You, Wellness For Two and look around, You too will find awesome articles you can relate to too!! 

Baby + You, Wellness For Two Contest!!!:
Every (2) Two days for the next Month, Baby + You, Wellness For Two will be giving away a $10 Gift card for New Facebook and Twitter Followers!! Entering is easy!! Simply visit Baby + You, Wellness For Two, and you an follow them right form their homepage!!

Winners will chose from the Following Gift Cards:
*Starbucks
*iTunes
*Sephora
*Netflix
*Toys R Us
*Baby Gap
*Wal-Mart
*Target

Entry is super easy, making this an awesome contest!! Besides who doesn't like free advice or free money??

2nd Contest!!:
Starting Monday August 14th, you can upload a picture of your child enjoying summertime to the Baby + You Facebook Page, for a chance to win one of 2 Pampering & Relaxation Prizes for Moms!! The Prize is valued at $200 each!! These are some awesome prizes and you wouldn't want to miss it!!

To learn more visit Baby + You, Wellness For Two, you can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter!!




 *Disclaimer- I am receiving a gift card for my participation in sharing the giveaway with my readers, All opinions expressed about their website and contest are mine, and one hundred percent honest and true. How ever, you opinion may differ from my own.*

2 comments :

Sandy VanHoey said...

This is a great contest and you're right, we all could learn daily. I too look things up with my grandchildren and things change also from what they use to be. Thanks for the info!

Sandy VanHoey said...

This is a great contest and you're right, we all could learn daily. I too look things up with my grandchildren and things change also from what they use to be. Thanks for the info!