Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Bzz Agent: BIC Soleil Savvy Razor



Looking for a close smooth shave?? Let me introduce you to the BIC Soleil Savvy Razor!! 



I recently had the opportunity to review a BIC Soleil Savvy Razor, and I must say, I absolutely love this razor!! I was worried that the razor would fall short on giving me the close smooth shave I have been longing for, I was totally totally wrong!! The BIC Soleil actually gave me the desired shave and loved the way it made my legs feel so smooth and soft!


This is the perfect razor to carry with you on Vacation or even if your taking a trip to the local pool to keep those sexy legs looking their best! And the best part I love about the BIC razor, I noticed that it doesn't leave a shave rash or bumps on my legs, leaving them looking smooth and feeling soft right out of the shower!!

The razor features three blades for an extra close comfortable shave. The package I received came with the Razor handle and 4 cartridges, perfect for my summer of fun!!


Say no to pricey refill cartridges, With the BIC Soleil Savvy Razor, the cartridges are not sold separately, so you get the same low price each time you buy Your BIC Soleil Razor!! I find that to be more sanitary that way anyways...Don't you agree??


To learn more visit feelthesoleil.com, you can also connect with them on Facebook!!




 *Disclaimer- I received a sample from Bzz Agent to conduct my review,all opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

3 comments :

freddie said...

I really love that you can buy it with the refills already in it and can be bought at a low price. I will definitely be checking this razor out.

Donna George said...

I usually buy the wrong cartridge refill, so this is perfect! I wonder what the price is?

Beth said...

I have one of those and it works great! Gotta love the BIC Soleil Razors!