Friday, August 10, 2012

Children's Hospital: The Complete Third Season

Warner Bro's is Proud to present The New Children's Hospital: The Complete Third Season Available now on DVD!! 

I am a huge Fan of Adult Swim and watch it regularly when my children are in bed. It actually all started when my girls and I were laying in bed watching the children cartoons, after they fell asleep I was to lazy to get up, find the remote and change the channel, and that's how I was introduced to Adult Swim.  One night as I was watching Adult Swim, the Children's Hospital Came on, at first I was like what is this? After watching it a while, I loved it!! It's funny with a "sick" twist of humor. My favorite parts are definitely some of their funny excuses to why jobs can't be done!!

Do you have any funny excuses you use to get out of completing Jobs or tasks?? I really don't have any I used, but now my girls, they just say the funniest things sometimes!! Like I had told my three year old to pick up her toys, and she looked at me all serious and said she just can't pick them up, because she's on her period. I couldn't do anything but laugh!! So of course I  had to explain to her what that was and of course she had NO idea what I was talking about. She got away with picking up her toys right then, because there was just no way I could force anything, while laughing.


Childrens Hospital: The Complete Third Season on... by thewbdotcom

At Children's Hospital, doctors obviously don't work on Saturdays! But you surly can catch them on the weekends on Adult Swim!! Be sure to check them out tonight!!


Buy It: You can purchase the Children's Hospital: The Complete Season Three for $25.35 on the WB Website.


*Disclaimer- I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for 'Childrens Hospital.

No comments :