Saturday, August 18, 2012

Children's Hospital: The Complete Third Season

Warner Bro's is Proud to present The New Children's Hospital: The Complete Third Season Available now on DVD!! 



At Children's Hospital, it's OK to act like children, such as doctors Owen and Ritchie. I know I have acted childish before to get my way. (and it worked too!)  I remember when I was 22 years old, I was with my former boyfriend and we had went to Wal-mart. I seen a DVD I had wanted and he had told me NO, so of course to embarrass him, I sat in the middle of Wal-mart's isle and pitched a fit like a 3 year old. We would always play around but never did he expect that I would go all out like that. Back then I was super spoiled, so needless to say, I did get the DVD I wanted and he never told me NO again. LOL!! I think I will use this tactic to get the Children's Hospital The Complete Third Season on DVD!!

Have you ever acted like a Child as an adult to get your way, make up for a missed opportunity or just for the fun of it?? I would love to hear your stories!!!

Take a Sneak Peek of Children's Hospital: The Complete Third Season below!!


Childrens Hospital: The Complete Third Season on... by thewbdotcom

I don't know about you, but I can't Wait for Season 4 To come to DVD!!!

Buy It: You can purchase the Children's Hospital: The Complete Season Three for $25.35 on the WB Website.

*Disclaimer- I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for 'Childrens Hospital.

2 comments :

Dee said...

Sounds interesting, I will have to check it out!

Mike Davis said...

Great review--I'll be watching for it--thanks