Thursday, August 16, 2012

(House Warming Event) Atlantic Luggage




I do a lot of traveling back and forth to my home town to visit Family and Friends. So I was on the search for for some great traveling suitcases for my traveling needs. I came across a site called Atlantic Luggage that sells all kinds of traveling suitcases!!


Atlantic Luggage part of Travel Pro, offers an array of well designed, superior quality and durable suitcases for all your traveling needs. Atlantic Luggage specializes lightweight luggage, including spinners and uprights to trendy and smart garment bags and totes. All Atlantic Luggage suitcases are very affordable and will surly have your clothes and accessories covered!


I was sent the Cranberry Compass 2-21" Expandable Carry-On Spinner Suiter and I must say, this suitcase is awesome and very, very nice!! Plus I just love the Color, it almost looks like a purple, and purple is one of my favorite colors. The Compass 2 is very roomy and has lots of compartments for your clothes, personal accessories and other essentials you may need to take with you on your trip. I love that it is very durable and has corner guards for accidental bumps and scrapes. I also love that the wheels can do make your suitcase do a 360 with out having it move all over the place, making it perfect when you need to get into your suitcase in compacted spaces.


       Lockable Zippers and handy Extra attached  a Bag feature

             Opened suitcase with Zippered Side compartment

                      Bottom Front Pocket and Top Front Pocket

 Extendable Zippered Front for 2 more inches of room!

Wheels and Corner Bumpers and Long Extended Handle


About The Compass2 21" Expandable Carry-On Spinner Suiter:
Weighs: 8 pounds
Dimensions: L21" x W9" x H14"

*High- Sheen polyester Fabric
*Honeycomb Framing System and EVA foam construction
*Skid Guards, Wheel Housings and Corner Guards
*Self-Repairing Zipper System
*Large Real Wheels
*Large Zippered Front Pocket
*Second Front Pocket
*Detachable Add A Bag Strap
*Carry Handles on Three Sides
*Roomy main Compartment
*Main Compartment extends 2 1/2 Inches
*Light Weight Garment Sleeve
*Multiple Interior Pockets

Over all, I really enjoyed the Compass 2 and worked well with my traveling needs. I actually fitted a lot of items in this awesome suitcase when I went on vacation, I placed 5 outfits, 4 jammies, 5 days worth of under garments, bathing suit, make up and personal hygiene products along with my Hair dryer and Straightener and still had plenty of room!! This suitcase would be great for family vacations or business trips!! I would totally recommend Atlantic Luggage Suitcases for you, your family and loved ones!!

Whether your traveling for Business or Pleasure, Atlantic Luggage makes your trips a lot easier!! Check them out today!! 


To learn more visit AtlanticLuggage.com, you can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter!






Buy It: You can purchase the Compass 2- 21 inch Expandable Carry-On Spinner Suiter for $99.99 in black or cranberry, on AtlanticLuggage.com.

*Disclaimer- I received the mention suitcase for review purposes, this did not alter my opinion of their products. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ from that of mine.*

3 comments :

Danielle Royalegacy said...

That is a beautiful bag! I would love to get one.

Beth said...

Oh wow, what a nice bag! I have been in need of a new bag because I will soon be getting surgery so I will have to check them out!

Rockland Luggage said...

I have found your site to be a very helpful I just wanted to thank you for this page Please keep up the good work!