Wednesday, August 8, 2012

(House Warming Event) Eat Smart Precision Pro Kitchen Scale Review




I love to cook, everything from dinner to desserts and found that some ingredients need to be weighed rather than measured. So I was on the search for a great scale that could help out with my cooking needs and I found one at Eat Smart called Eat Smart Precision Pro Multifunction Digital Kitchen Scale.


Eat Smart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale is a versatile multifunctional home appliance that is designed to  weigh items with high accuracy. This is great for both Cooks and for Weight Loss Goals or even specific Doctor recommended diets. The scale features four different measuring units (Grams, Ounces, Pounds and Kilograms) that is displayed on the high resolution screen.


I just love the Precision Kitchen Scale, I have used it non-stop since receiving it. I love that you have four different measuring settings you can chose from, making weighing out different ingredients and measurements perfect! I also love that you can weight your plate or bowl first and then add your ingredients and then it will tell you the weight of the ingredients without weighing the bowl, making cooking a lot easier.


The sleek design is great for taking up less space in your kitchen, and perfect for easy storage. I also love the Automatic 3 Minute turn off timer, it's great when your busy cooking and don't have a chance to run over and turn it off, saving your battery power.

Overall, I really love the Precision Pro Kitchen Scale from Eat Smart, its great for cooking, dieting and has other great uses, like weighing jewelry, letters ect... I think this is a great scale to own for many different uses and would be perfect for an upcoming holiday gift!! Check out some of their great features!!

Eat Smart Precision Pro Kitchen Scale features:
*Multifunctional Home Scale
*Easy Clean and Compact Weighing Platform
*Tare feature, Eliminating the Weight of a Plate
*3 Minute Auto-Timeout
*Max Weight of 11 Pounds/5 kgs
*2 AAA Batteries Included
*2 Year Guarantee


They have five fun colors to choose from:
*White
*White Chrome
*Black
*Red
*Silver


                                        Grams and Kilograms

                                                          Ounces and Pounds

Bonus Word: Kitchen Scale

To learn more visit Eat Smart's Website, you also follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google+ and on their Blog, to keep up with all their new products, promotions and sales!!
 



BUY IT: You can purchase the Eat Smart Precision Pro Kitchen Scale for $25.00 on sale, regularly $34.95 on Amazon. *Please Note- Prices are subject to change.*

*Disclaimer - I received the mention product for review purposes.  In no way did this alter my opinion of their site.  All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*


5 comments :

Pam2424 said...

I probably need to look into getting one of these scales. After reading a recent article about portion sizes, I realized I was eating double the serving size I should be for chicken, pasta, and more. Thanks for the review.

p_Halligan@yahoo.com

FireRunner2379 said...

I could really use a digital kitchen scale. We have and older one, but it's not very accurate.

PR4GatheringRoses said...

I love using scales in the kitchen -- it's a real eye-opener when you're trying to watch your calorie intake. Most people, me included, under-estimate portion sizes. And it costs us in weight gain.

Terri P
pr4gatheringroses AT gmail DOT com

Sue Hull said...

Great review Jenni! I've been wanting one of these for yrs. Hoping to win one.

Sam Stamp said...

I could really use help in the correct portion sizing department! thank you for the review!