Tuesday, August 28, 2012

(House Warming Event) Organize It: Elle Entertainment Tower Review




Moving into a new home or sprucing up your existing home? I know a Company that offers an array of awesome Organizing Products to help keep your home organized and looking good!! Introducing Organize It.

Organize It offers a vast selection of organizing products that helps you maintain and control your homes storage by offering home storage solutions!! From Bedroom Organizers to Bathroom Organizers and everything in between such as Bathroom Organizers, Children's Organizers, Kitchen Organizers, Office and Entertainment Organizers and much more! They also offer wonderful organizing tips to help you achieve getting your home organized!!

I recently chose an Entertainment Organizer, The Elle Media Tower, for all my loose DVDs, Cd's and Blu-rays I had laying around everywhere. I was looking for something sleek, small but very useful as in storage wise, the Elle was perfect!! It had both the sleek design I was aiming for and the Storage I was looking for!! It's a super slim and can fit anywhere, I have mine beside my caddy-cornered bookshelf, and it fit perfectly between the wall and shelf.



Assembly is required, but the directions was easy to follow, and took me about 10-15 minutes to completely put the Entertainment Tower together. I did find it much easier to put the Elle Tower together while laying it on it's side when I assembled it.

The Elle Tower has eight shelves, each shelving unit is grooved in the side of the tower, making them easy to slide in place. It also came with a Wall Anchor, which is a life savor when you have little ones running around that think they are grown and can get their own DVDs. (lol!!)

 The Elle Media Tower:
*Eight fixed Shelves
*Carbon Fiber Pattern Back Panel
*Includes A Wall Anchor Kit
*7 inches L x 7.99 inches W x 63.03 inches H
*Holds 153 Cd's or 56 DVDs + 13 Cd's or 70 Blu-ray + 13 Cd's



Overall, this was the perfect addition to my in Home Theater room/Bedroom, and gave my DVDs a nice home as well as a beautiful display. I really love the look and design and how well it fits in small places!!

To learn more visit Organizeit-online.com, you can also connect with them on Facebook, to learn about new promotions and Tips for keeping your home Organized!!


Buy It: The Elle Media Tower is no longer available, but Organize-It offers a lot of other great CD/DVD Towers that would fit perfectly in your Home Office or Entertainment Area!!

*Disclaimer- I received the mentioned products for review purposes, this did not alter my opinion of their website or services. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

3 comments :

freddie said...

I really love your media tower. I can picture this in several areas in my house. I like that it has a wall mount too. I checked out some of the items on Organize It. They have lots of nice things I would love to get.

Courtney Tucker said...

This looks nice, my son would love it, thanks for showing, have been looking around for one of these!

FireRunner2379 said...

One of these would come in handy for all the movies, video games and music CD's we have stashed away at the bottom of a chest!