Friday, August 24, 2012

(House Warming Event) Ozeri Brezza II 10 Inch Oscillating Dual Desk Fan


Summer has been super hot, so why not cool off with the coolest fan in the world?? Introducing the Dual Oscillating 10 inch Desk Fan by Ozeri.




This has to be the coolest fan I have ever laid my eyes on! When it arrived, it was much bigger than I had even imagined, I was thinking it was a small desk fan, but I was way wrong, it is actually a good size fan, perfect to set on a kitchen counter while cooking or by your office desk while working. I love that it uses two different motors for dual oscillation, and that you can simply lock the fan in place for the perfect positional air flow. I absolutely love this fan! Its very quiet and cools anywhere you want it too. 


I love the sleek design, it's stylish yet very durable making it one of the coolest fans I have ever seen! I use my Dual Oscillating Desk fan on my kitchen counter tops while cooking. It works wonderful by giving a constant air circulation right where I need it. Lets face it, cooking can get extremely hot, so why not be comfortable while cooking?? I know I am with the Ozeri Dual Oscillating Desk Fan!!


The Dual Oscillating Desk Fan has easy to use speed controls. One side is for it to rotate left to right and one side is for it to remain still in one spot. The OSC features a button, you can push for the fan to rotate up and down. My favorite feature is that it can move both up and down while rotating left to right with it's dual motors!! 


Ozeri Dual Oscillating Desk Fan Features:
* Compact yet powerful with ultra quiet dual oscillating motors designed to cool an entire room efficiently with automatic vertical motion.

* Front-controls provide easy access to engage automatic vertical (up/down) oscillation, horizontal (left/right) oscillation or non-oscillation mode for direct air-flow.

* Aerodynamically designed for the lowest dB noise rating while providing air circulation at 3 different speeds.

* Adjustable front pivots up to a 90 degrees upward and locks in place for precisely directed air-flow.

* Boasts a sophisticated and stylish space-saving design that complements and enhances room decor.

*Fully Assembled.

  Left To Right Rotation


Up and Down Rotation



Ozeri is a specialty manufacturer of digital lifestyle products for the modern home. Their ultra-luxury products include Kitchen, Bath, Entertainment, and personal amenities, like Earth Green Frying Pans, Kitchen and Bath Scales, Blood Pressure monitors, Pedometers, Glasses and much more, including this awesome Desk Fan all purchasable on Amazon.com!

Over all I would totally recommend this fan, its features are super cool along with this durability!! These would be a great addition to your home, kitchen or office!!

To learn more visit Ozeri on Facebook or check out their selection of awesome products on Amazon!!



Buy It: You can purchase the Ozeri Brezza II Dual Oscillating Dual 10 Inch Desk Fan on Amazon for $42.95!!

*Disclaimer- I received the Dual Oscillating Fan for review purposes, this did not alter my opinion of the product. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

2 comments :

Jennifer Hiles said...

Love Oxeri products, I would love to get one of these! It would be great for my office at work!

DEBIJOT said...

I would love to have this fan for my home office.